This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

JoJo All Star Battle coming to America PS3 Exclusive

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. JoJo All Star Battle coming to America PS3 Exclusive
2 years ago#1
Yup.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
2 years ago#2
online flash game for it

http://mirror.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/asb/lg/15battle.html?utm_source=ustream&utm_medium=masthead-play&utm_campaign=jojo-asb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sen63tqZrAk
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
2 years ago#3
Wait... they'll localize this, but won't dare bring any Gundam Vs games over?
---
I understand your attempts at humor, I simply do not find them entertaining.~Bladewolf
2 years ago#4
gamestop27 posted...

Yeah is anyone in the West even familiar with JoJo? Gundam's way more well-known here I'd say.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
2 years ago#5
agrissa posted...
gamestop27 posted...

Yeah is anyone in the West even familiar with JoJo? Gundam's way more well-known here I'd say.

Is anyone in the West even familiar with Saint Seiya at this point? That Anime localization was cut short years ago yet now Namco is giving the newest fighting game for it a chance via localization (digital release in America, disc release in Europe)...

Yeah but yet still, no self developed Gundam game releases (since the awful Crossfire) other than publishing Koei's Dynasty Warriors Gundam series. Real strange for Namco.

Plus, you'd think right about now they might be thinking of localizing the IdolM@ster games since Sega has had some moderate success overseas with Hatsune Miku, and also since Namco has localized the three Idolm@ster iOS games (at ridiculous $55 a piece prices)
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
2 years ago#6
agrissa posted...
gamestop27 posted...

lolgundam
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna 3DS FC: 4468 - 2328 - 5925
GT: ManuKesna
2 years ago#7
Yeah it's funny that they'd localize the more obscure anime games but not most of the Gundam games....I guess cost and licensing issues have something to do with this?

Also fighting games are easier to localize and and barrier of entry is lower; people can enjoy a fighting game without knowing the characters.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. JoJo All Star Battle coming to America PS3 Exclusive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived