This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Persona 2 EP worth buying without playing IS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is Persona 2 EP worth buying without playing IS?

User Info: mtjormitch

mtjormitch
3 years ago#1
I kinda really want to get it but I don't have a PSP so I won't be able to play the first part. Is there anything that will confuse me about the story or anything? Also, is it worth getting? I am going to get Xenosgears along with it. Or should I just buy Vagrant story instead of Persona 2?
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.

User Info: Resident Weevil

Resident Weevil
3 years ago#2
Damn dude, those are both great JRPGs. I suppose if I had to pick one, it would be Vagrant Story... only because the grinding in Persona 2 got on my nerves after awhile.
HP/MP restored!
...but you're still hungry

User Info: Dicer7

Dicer7
3 years ago#3
I wouldn't, even though EP isn't a literal continuation of IS. It's still pretty vital to the story.

User Info: mtjormitch

mtjormitch
3 years ago#4
How's the story in vagrant story then?
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is Persona 2 EP worth buying without playing IS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived