This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite GTA V character?

#1jrb363Posted 9/19/2013 8:58:28 PM
Who's your favorite? - Results (72 votes)
Michael
22.22% (16 votes)
Franklin
19.44% (14 votes)
Trevor
41.67% (30 votes)
A random NPC/supporting cast member (Hey, it happens)
16.67% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic
---
Ryan-06: Fallout 4 deserves the hype. That's a day 1 buy for me. I'll buy 2 PS4 copies of that game when out, and give the other away FREE to one user here!
#2lebronwadeboshPosted 9/19/2013 8:59:51 PM
Joel
---
"When a man with a sing-song voice tells me to f*** off, it always concerns me, boyo."
#3archizzyPosted 9/19/2013 10:31:56 PM
I like the Michael character quite a bit but Trevor has been the most fun missions currently at my point in the game.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#4Merc123Posted 9/20/2013 2:00:35 AM
So far Trevor. I think he is the most entertaining of the 3 and his missions have been the most fun so far.

Michael is probably my second, i like him when he snaps and just in general how he acts towards people, kind of douchey and sometimes a bit psycho, not Trevor psycho though.

Franklin is ok, but i am not nearly a fan of him as much as the other 2, personally i just find him kind of boring for a GTA protagonist compared to Trevor and Michael. I do like hwo his story does the "Hood" thing though.
#5JahkeemyorkPosted 9/20/2013 2:17:50 AM
I feel like how it goes is this.

Michael is the Vice City of the group. Kinda successful, old habbit, just sort of doing his thing.
Franklin is the San Andreas of GTA, obviously.
And Trevor: Is just the old GTA games, almost no point to the missions, crazy fun, what made GTA so popular in the first place. His mission layouts are just amazing.
#6CyborgTwentyPosted 9/20/2013 3:01:00 AM
Trevors missions are just great.
#7Devilman_AmonPosted 9/20/2013 3:11:47 AM
Jahkeemyork posted...

Michael is the Vice City of the group. Kinda successful, old habbit, just sort of doing his thing.
And Trevor: Is just the old GTA games, almost no point to the missions, crazy fun, what made GTA so popular in the first place. His mission layouts are just amazing.

Everyone knows that already.

Wei Shen, Nick Kang, Kiryu Kazama are still cooler characters though.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#8Sputnick99Posted 9/20/2013 3:16:50 AM
Figures Trevor would get the most votes. Mine went to Michael. Trevor really p***** me off because He kills Johnny Klebbitz. I started hating him real quick after that.
#9Evil_GogetaPosted 9/20/2013 3:35:20 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Jahkeemyork posted...

Everyone knows that already.

Wei Shen, Nick Kang, Kiryu Kazama are still cooler characters though.

Kiryuu is awesome but the rest...mehhh.

The GTA V 3 are much better!!
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona Playing: JoJo`s Bizarre Adventures: All Star Battle, Rayman Legends and GTA V.
My JoJo/JPN Game based channel: http://bit.ly/15HUBPr
#10Devilman_AmonPosted 9/20/2013 4:06:40 AM
Evil_Gogeta posted...

Kiryuu is awesome but the rest...mehhh.

The GTA V 3 are much better!!

No they're not! Wei Shen will jump spinning back kick their heads into a furnace!

And Nick Kang is cool wtf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9EMZgjF-sg

Also, Ryo Hazuki

and Trane
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)