This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worth buying a PS3 this late in its life for GTA V?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Worth buying a PS3 this late in its life for GTA V?

User Info: ILoveLUEshi

ILoveLUEshi
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to hold out for the PC version of the game which I know I'll eventually get anyway but the wait is just killing me. A Micro Center near me has the PS3 GTA V bundle on sale for $249.99 and I'm so tempted to just bite the bullet and get it.

I don't have any current-gen consoles, and I figure that there are some other PS3 games that I would like to play like MGS 4 and need a Blu-Ray/DVD player as well so a PS3 seems to fit my needs but the reality is that with some other non-PS3 games I have on my list GTA V will be the only PS3 game I get for a while. Is it worth buying the console this late in its life to play GTA V right away? Thanks.
Old GameFAQs user "thefizzle656" (from March 2004, with access to LUE), unfortunately my account has been lost ;_;
3DS Friend Code: 4527-7948-2723

User Info: toastedmuffin89

toastedmuffin89
3 years ago#2
Yeah buy it.

You'll have a blast playing games online if you never played current gen online.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Worth buying a PS3 this late in its life for GTA V?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived