This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA 5 sales hit $1 billion in 72 hours!

#1WIERDJACKPosted 9/21/2013 3:42:49 AM
Your thoughts
---
Look if you dare ------> http://tinyurl.com/lmctd2l ...........DON'T BE AFRAID
#2brolynickPosted 9/21/2013 3:43:48 AM
Well deserved.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#3JBL81Posted 9/21/2013 3:44:27 AM
Source?

If true, then my reaction would be,

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
#4Bat178Posted 9/21/2013 3:45:35 AM
I guess we finally did get a Call of Duty killer...
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#5lkillchickenPosted 9/21/2013 3:53:18 AM
Bat178 posted...

both games are good, the replay-value of a cod game in multiplayer with your friends is probably 50 times higher than the replay value of gta5, but i am currently saying this because i am HIGHLY annoyed that the game no custom soundtrack the stations in the game get annoying after 30+ hours of gameplay.

oh yeah and cod sells still more because its every year PLUS all the season passes. But it will be interesting what rockstar is doing with the PS STORE BUTTON in ammunation stores. maybe not just guns but also pay for bullets? :D that would make them serious donuts.
#6brolynickPosted 9/21/2013 4:27:47 AM
lkillchicken posted...
Bat178 posted...

both games are good, the replay-value of a cod game in multiplayer with your friends is probably 50 times higher than the replay value of gta5, but i am currently saying this because i am HIGHLY annoyed that the game no custom soundtrack the stations in the game get annoying after 30+ hours of gameplay.

oh yeah and cod sells still more because its every year PLUS all the season passes. But it will be interesting what rockstar is doing with the PS STORE BUTTON in ammunation stores. maybe not just guns but also pay for bullets? :D that would make them serious donuts.

You mean a multiplayer-focused game has more replay value than a singleplayer game? You don't say. Just wait 2 more weeks, GTA Online will be huge.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#7lostnumberwarPosted 9/21/2013 4:29:06 AM
Whoo Hoo we're all getting bonuses!
Wait a minute. None of us work for Rockstar so how is this relevant again?
---
These are words, please enjoy them.
#8ServantOfErieosPosted 9/21/2013 4:29:53 AM
brolynick posted...
Well deserved.

---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#9Golden_GonadsPosted 9/21/2013 5:29:05 AM
Impressive, but then again it made $800 million on day one, and took two more days to make the further $200 million. It'll be more interesting to see what the rough figures are at the end of the month.
#10ReeNoiPPosted 9/21/2013 5:32:42 AM
I don't get the appeal, but good for them.
---
---