This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

From today's poll: What game character death impacted you most? Obvious Spoilurz

#21Sedg87Posted 9/23/2013 10:49:25 AM
Richard Aiken. What a hero.
---
PSN: sedg87
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3 and Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. I also like Monster Munch.
#22HabefietPosted 9/23/2013 11:00:56 AM(edited)
Mordin's death (Paragon route) in Mass Effect 3 definitely caused me to shed a few tears. Best written part of that game by a mile and a half.
#23MelficeSeph2Posted 9/23/2013 11:12:53 AM
I guess Mareg from Grandia II, hit me pretty hard. I didn't use him much but his death was sad.
---
Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride, you're in good hands.- Gene Starwind
#24dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 2:15:52 PM
I like how it's pretty varied here. Also, try to remember the spoiler tags.

Anyone get to the point of crying btw?
---
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4589412067_e501411c4f.jpg
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#25Orcinus_ToothPosted 9/23/2013 2:34:10 PM(edited)
There are plenty of characters death that made me sad, though not to the extent of crying a river.

In no particular order:

-Saints Row 2 (Carlos): He helped out the boss often in the game and was brutally injured, so the boss was forced to end his suffering by killing him
-Dynasty Warriors 7 (Cao Cao): He contained all his emotions until he was in his death bed and his final words are apologies to 2 men who died for him
-Metal Gear Solid 3 (The Boss): She has to carry out her mission and being labeled as a traitor by the country she sworn to protect.
-Metal Gear Solid 4 (Big Boss): Hearing him speak while using the last of his strength was moving
#264sakuraHa0Posted 9/23/2013 2:38:10 PM
Nobody mentioned Gremio from Suikoden ?

His death left so many emotional impact on me.

Imagine my happiness when I found that we can revive him when you recruit all stars.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#27DrakillionPosted 9/23/2013 7:52:35 PM
GazelMinistry posted...
Jin Uzuki.

Augh. I almost cried in Episode 3. My eyes were watery and my throat felt tight.
---
Fact: Laziness and intelligence DO NOT mix!
(GT: Yukiko on Fire) (PSN ID: LeoNexGen)
#28freesithPosted 9/23/2013 7:54:50 PM
Luketheman5 posted...
Same as you TC

---
I take solace in knowing that consoles can never cause a Steam outage.
#29EsperStarrPosted 9/23/2013 8:14:49 PM
You zack is dead and I think that playing thru the game knowing ur inevitable fate it builds tension and for some, it should help desensitize the emotion...

But once you get there... and you have to play the awful, depressing gameplay of a dying person who is radically strong... watching everything he wants fade away... OMG.

Aeriths death has impacted me but seriously there is nothing like playing a character you built up for hours playing a game where new angles have nvr been seen.... masking the already known end with a blissful new outlook...it all drags back down to what you forgot u knew would happen...

When it happens, its horrible and depressing... and , much more bloody then u remember the tiny misshapen ps1 characters to be.

R.I.P Zack
---
Life imitates art...
PSN PS3 + Vita: EsperKazumi Secondary PSN: Hana-Hana-Starr