This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

f*** you ps+

#1Brocken_JrPosted 9/27/2013 2:35:56 PM
i had a subscription for a year, almost 2 years. the only free game i downloaded was sleeping dogs cause all the others sucked or i own them. now they bring over hotline miami and that one poker game, 2 games i wanted, my ps+ is gonna run out this month. F*** YOU F*** YOU F*** YOU F*** YOU F*** YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiYzPsrAOo
psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3
#2OfficeChairPosted 9/27/2013 2:37:05 PM
you had PS+ for two years and only tried one free game?????

rename this topic "**** me"
---
You have failed this city
#3Brocken_Jr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 2:45:59 PM
no, i didnt only try 1 game, i tried almost everything that looked ok. i only kept one game cause the others sucked. i woulda kept umbrella chronicles, but i already have it on the wii, same with darkside.
---
#4Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 9/27/2013 2:52:13 PM
Bro, having 2 years of PS+ and being so dissatisfied with it, my question is- why in the blue hell would u keep it for a 2nd year? And if you had all the freebies already, it sounds like you're an impatient person and has no trouble blowing cash, so what's the issue? Oh right, there isn't one. Move along folks, PS+ is still great for the majority of people that have kept it for 2+ years
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
#5Mad_CauliflowerPosted 9/27/2013 2:59:52 PM
Isn't hotline Miami cheap as f***?
---
<-<- Proud Non-Jaded Gamer & Graphics Whore ->->
Z87 Extremem4 | Intel i7 4770 3.4Ghz | 32GB DDR3 PC2133 RipjawsX | GTX 780 3GB | 120GB SSD
#6jZangetsu21Posted 9/27/2013 3:04:25 PM
I honestly don't even understand what you're ranting about.

Either renew the sub or just buy those two games, they're really cheap anyway.
#7BDogg20Posted 9/27/2013 3:14:24 PM
Do your parents know what kind of a child they raised? Why don't you go pout in a corner somewhere?
---
Mychal Rivera = Destined to take up the mantle of Greatest Latino Tight End from Tony Gonzalez *Rivera Ball so hard 2013*
#8Brocken_Jr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 3:29:13 PM
Manimal_F0r3v3r posted...
Bro, having 2 years of PS+ and being so dissatisfied with it, my question is- why in the blue hell would u keep it for a 2nd year? And if you had all the freebies already, it sounds like you're an impatient person and has no trouble blowing cash, so what's the issue? Oh right, there isn't one. Move along folks, PS+ is still great for the majority of people that have kept it for 2+ years

i got a year free from trickin ign. i dont just go around spendin blindly, i buy mostly used.

BDogg20 posted...
Do your parents know what kind of a child they raised? Why don't you go pout in a corner somewhere?

i dont know what my parents have to do with anything, but i dont give a s*** about them anyway, my parents are f***in f******
---
#9Mad_CauliflowerPosted 9/27/2013 3:30:18 PM
your parents are frogger?
---
<-<- Proud Non-Jaded Gamer & Graphics Whore ->->
Z87 Extremem4 | Intel i7 4770 3.4Ghz | 32GB DDR3 PC2133 RipjawsX | GTX 780 3GB | 120GB SSD
#10Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 9/27/2013 3:37:07 PM
....You could buy those two games you wanted for less than you spent on PS+...

Why didn't you buy the games you wanted?