This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

f*** you ps+

#31CrimsonGear80Posted 9/27/2013 11:46:53 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...
man, cause only kids swear all the time, ok.

There's adult swearing, and then there's 13-year-old "I'm a cool guy don't treat me like a kid, but give me everything i want now!" swearing.

Cursing out an inanimate video game service with all caps and multiple "*"s clearly falls into the latter category.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#32Brocken_Jr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 11:58:58 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
I've seen you troll plenty if times before. Considering your history, the anger thing comes as no surprise.
If you won't get help, then don't be surprised if your anger affects those around you, if it hasn't already.

i dont know what your talkin about still. and who cares if it does

CrimsonGear80 posted...
Brocken_Jr posted...
man, cause only kids swear all the time, ok.

There's adult swearing, and then there's 13-year-old "I'm a cool guy don't treat me like a kid, but give me everything i want now!" swearing.

Cursing out an inanimate video game service with all caps and multiple "*"s clearly falls into the latter category.

think what you want, i dont give a f***
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiYzPsrAOo
psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3
#33masterosportsPosted 9/28/2013 12:34:14 AM
The dude is dissatisfied with PS+...big deal. And he can use whatever language he chooses. Stop being judgmental douches...damn people.
---
PSN: SickPuppies-O_o
Self Proclaimed The Crew #1 Fan
#34WhiteWolf338Posted 9/28/2013 12:54:40 AM
Yeah PS+ is not for people who don't have an open mind. Why the hell are you going to keep paying for it when you wont even try what it has to offer you? Don't care how a game looks. I try everything that comes on the service because you know... I'm paying for it so im sure as hell going to get everything I can out of the service. Call me crazy. I have been pleasantly surprised with some too but then again I like a big variety of games. So yeah definitely not for people who are that picky. For me its saved me a lot of money.
---
3DS: 3523-2052-0188 (Vaynard)
#35NovaKaneXPosted 9/28/2013 1:01:31 AM
SCUST!
---
"I don't care! I don't give a damn, about the memory of Hulk Hogan!" - Sid Justice
#36Brocken_Jr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 1:33:43 AM
WhiteWolf338 posted...
Yeah PS+ is not for people who don't have an open mind. Why the hell are you going to keep paying for it when you wont even try what it has to offer you? Don't care how a game looks. I try everything that comes on the service because you know... I'm paying for it so im sure as hell going to get everything I can out of the service. Call me crazy. I have been pleasantly surprised with some too but then again I like a big variety of games. So yeah definitely not for people who are that picky. For me its saved me a lot of money.

im not gonna keep payin for it, it ends october 10 or 11, and then im not payin. i try almost everything though. theres just nothin good offered. to many indie games.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiYzPsrAOo
psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3