This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which Japanese company you have been fairly satisfied with their products?

#1docman864Posted 9/28/2013 4:49:10 PM
forget about the company you are very disappointed with. Just mention the one you feel they've improved from last generation.

IMO I think Namco did a fairly good job at releasing games that people want to play ranging from fighters to rpgs. When you look at their past history, Namco has been a little hesitant on releasing games in the West and I personally feel the company has released plenty of games this generation both good and bad. While some may express some disappointment with their F2P strategy, I still think they've done far less to piss off their fans. Keep the hard work, namco.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2toadiemanPosted 9/28/2013 4:57:12 PM
Atlus. Platinum.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
#3CronoGuyverPosted 9/28/2013 4:58:12 PM
I would have to go with Atlus and Nis.

I cannot stand namco-bandai, not only do they continually refuse to release games in NA or releasing only DD, they even went as far as stating that NA fans dont like anime so they removed some of the anime intros in their games (legend of heroes for instance).
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#4KatamariboaPosted 9/28/2013 4:58:26 PM
I'm very pleased with several products from Kanojo Toys. Excellent quality for the price and they are continually making improvements and producing new items.
---
PSN: Katamariboa
#5kaminarikidPosted 9/28/2013 5:08:46 PM
Xseed/Marvelous AQL
---
http://i.imgur.com/04vpdo1.png
Not changing this signature until Kofi Kingston wins a world title. Started 12/12/12
#6Draconas_LyrrPosted 9/28/2013 5:26:34 PM
Sony, Square-Enix, and Level 5 are a few.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#7TriangleHardPosted 9/28/2013 5:42:43 PM
Fromsoft

I want to say Atlus, but wtf have they done other than Catherine? I don't play enough handheld games to say they did right for me.
#8nyannyan91Posted 9/28/2013 6:05:21 PM
NIS and Atlus.
#9agrissaPosted 9/28/2013 6:51:23 PM
Sega and Platinum Games.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
#10MoonlightSwordPosted 9/28/2013 6:56:31 PM
From Software has never let me down
---
Subspace is the best game ever - DZA forever
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>