This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your favorite game this generation ?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is your favorite game this generation ?
2 years ago#1
and why ?
2 years ago#2
Can't name just one, I've had many favorites.

And did I have fun!
---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Hmm... Secret Board... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/646330-paragon
(edited by Paragon-57)
2 years ago#3
Toss-up between Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and The Last of Us.
---
#xboxdone
2 years ago#4
As odd as this sounds, I've been having a metric butt-ton of fun with the Deponia games. If I wasn't such a fan of Mass Effect, I'd probably wind up giving those my vote.

It's neck-and-neck, though. On one hand, you have sci-fi action, and on the other, you have stuff up there with the Monkey Island games.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
2 years ago#5
SMT: Strange Journey. Great dungeon crawling gameplay, with challenging battles, interesting setting and a great soundtrack.
---
3DS FC: 0817-3836-3544 - PSN: Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
2 years ago#6
Burnout Paradise - It's probably the most complete (online, offline, coop, dlc) game I've played this gen. Plus it's ridiculous fun too.
---
Nurse Marcie: Do you like my body, Joey?
Joey: =)
2 years ago#7
Portal 2
---
Last Played: KZ Mercenary (8/10)
Now Playing: GTA V, StarCraft 2, Civ V, Sonic Generations, Spelunky, Killzone Mercenary
2 years ago#8
Dragon Age Origins
---
Sully mah waifu
2 years ago#9
Portal.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
2 years ago#10
God of War 3
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is your favorite game this generation ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived