This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you forgive Capcom?

#11agrissaPosted 10/3/2013 10:34:05 PM
No Crapcom should just go bankrupt.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
#12CronoGuyverPosted 10/3/2013 11:06:43 PM
Unlikely... they have been milking street fighter for decades... even if all other games fail... their milk cow will never fall...and they also have other secret cows that they can unleash at any moment... like some spin-off mega man (even HD remakes), final fight or numerous others that I dont feel like naming...
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#13Ferarri619Posted 10/3/2013 11:09:18 PM
CronoGuyver posted...
Unlikely... they have been milking street fighter for decades... even if all other games fail... their milk cow will never fall...and they also have other secret cows that they can unleash at any moment... like some spin-off mega man (even HD remakes), final fight or numerous others that I dont feel like naming...

If they made another Rival Schools and didn't cut out the school sim game for U.S ver. I would buy that in a heartbeat.
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
#14Battleship_GrayPosted 10/3/2013 11:11:08 PM
SignusZeriel posted...
HD graphics for the sake of HD graphics, or HD graphics that capture the unique art of BoF?

BoF has always had a pretty diverse set of art styles as opposed to a single "unique" look.
---
Newest Art: More day of the dead girls: http://i.imgur.com/ewSpWr7.jpg
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#15servb0tsPosted 10/3/2013 11:11:15 PM
Can't forgive Shaddy pre-plan DLC, Best to just forget Capcom.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#16-GLICE-Posted 10/3/2013 11:12:19 PM
Wait, is this topic about a new GREAT QUALITY Breath of Fire game in true BoF JRPG style, or are you just talking about a low quality modern gen game with HD graphics for the sake of graphic whores?

Good games and HD graphics are not synonymous whatsoever.
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/88.jpg
#17Mad_CauliflowerPosted 10/3/2013 11:18:16 PM
-GLICE- posted...

Must be why you think Dark Souls is terrible, or that Goldeneye on N64 was a terrible game.
---
<-<- Proud Non-Jaded Gamer & Graphics Whore ->->
Z87 Extremem4 | Intel i7 4770 3.4Ghz | 32GB DDR3 PC2133 RipjawsX | GTX 780 3GB | 120GB SSD
#18agrissaPosted 10/3/2013 11:22:05 PM
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
-GLICE- posted...

Must be why you think Dark Souls is terrible, or that Goldeneye on N64 was a terrible game.

He doesn't mean a game can't be good and be HD at the same time. He's just saying one doesn't mean automatically mean another. Use your brain for once.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
#19Mad_CauliflowerPosted 10/3/2013 11:27:21 PM
agrissa posted...
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
-GLICE- posted...

He doesn't mean a game can't be good and be HD at the same time. He's just saying one doesn't mean automatically mean another. Use your brain for once.

Must've missed the words 'aren't always'.

Use yours, before it starts leaking.
---
<-<- Proud Non-Jaded Gamer & Graphics Whore ->->
Z87 Extremem4 | Intel i7 4770 3.4Ghz | 32GB DDR3 PC2133 RipjawsX | GTX 780 3GB | 120GB SSD
#20thefabregas22Posted 10/4/2013 1:43:06 AM
I hold no bad thoughts toward them so I can't forgive them.
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy