This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus Kingdoms of Amalur... 60minute trial?

#1MarblesbunbunPosted 10/3/2013 10:08:12 PM
Ok, the free game of Octorber is Kingdoms of Amalur
When I went back to download the game after purchase.. it says "Free Trial" and in description says I only get 60minutes of playtime...

So Is this the full game, or is this 60minutes for when my PS+ runs out?
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#2king_maddenPosted 10/3/2013 10:22:19 PM
download it anyway, I downloaded it yesterday and it says 60 minute trial, so I let the time run out and it says expired now, but I can still play it as much as I want.
#3Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 11:07:26 PM
king_madden posted...
download it anyway, I downloaded it yesterday and it says 60 minute trial, so I let the time run out and it says expired now, but I can still play it as much as I want.

I did.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#4CronoGuyverPosted 10/3/2013 11:14:30 PM(edited)
This game's demo is more than 60 minutes long, I believe there is an unlockable item for the main game if you play it for about or more than 60 min. Also Mass Effect 3 demo unlocks few items.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#5Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 11:16:48 PM
CronoGuyver posted...
This game's demo is more than 60 minutes long, I believe there is an unlockable item for the main game if you play it for about or more than 60 min. Also Mass Effect 3 demo unlocks few items.

Yea, I was surprised they weren't in my box like my N7 armor...
So I had to re download them.
---