This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone been to Gamestop for the 2 for $10 deal?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone been to Gamestop for the 2 for $10 deal?
2 years ago#1
Can you get 4 for $20 also, or do they limit one "deal" per person?

Also did you get original cases or are they pushing the crappy blank cases?
2 years ago#2
There wasn't a big selection when I went, but I think most stuff in there was in the original case. I don't know whether or not it's limited to 1 deal per person though.
---
Reading: The Last Continent - Terry Pratchett
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
2 years ago#3
There was a 3 for $10 deal a couple months ago and I bought 9 games and they all counted for the deal. I don't see why this deal would be any different.
---
Currently playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
2 years ago#4
toadieman posted...
There was a 3 for $10 deal a couple months ago and I bought 9 games and they all counted for the deal. I don't see why this deal would be any different.

Cool beans, definately sucks I missed out on that one. I'm sure there's going to be huge sales next month though.
2 years ago#5
Yea i got the 2 for 10

Killzone 3
MGS4
---
GameFAQs or BlogFAQs you decide.
2 years ago#6
Not sure about limiting he deal, I don't see why not. I did see "Blaze Blue: C.S" in my bin for the 360. Seemed too good to be true, but probably scratched and these games still don't fetch a lot on Amazon.com. 10 years from now, that's a different story IMO. Gamestop also had a buy 2 get 1 free on Wii and DS games. I was tempted to get 3 copies of "XenoBlade", I know that GAmeStop had 1 @ $70!
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
2 years ago#7
Any 3ds games on the list?
---
Finally Made Sage!!!
R.I.P Arianna Salanitro 2007-2008 (my daughter)
2 years ago#8
Didn't see any 3Ds games in the bin, mostly older 360 and PS3's games.

I rarely see any 3DS games that cheap, too new, too popular at the moment. I did see "Steel Diver" and "Pilot Wing Resort" cheap at B.Buy for a week.
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
2 years ago#9
Thanks. I saw a list, that had a lot more games than was in the bin, but forgot to grab it.
---
Finally Made Sage!!!
R.I.P Arianna Salanitro 2007-2008 (my daughter)
2 years ago#10
Ask to see the list of games available for this deal. There are way more than are in the bins, most of the 8$ and under games are available for that deal.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone been to Gamestop for the 2 for $10 deal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived