This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone been to Gamestop for the 2 for $10 deal?

#11bigybriPosted 10/12/2013 12:20:18 PM
The clerk gave me a copy of the list of elidgeable 210 games and I said: "there are way more games on this list than the amount of games in the bin" and the clerk said roughly, we've chekced the shelves and found them all. Sure enough I browsed the Used games rack and the only games in the deal were in the white bin, about 25 games. Gamestop must have tons of "A.C II" or "CofDuty: MW", or "Dead Rising". What are they doing, keeping their ovestocks in back, or did they whole sale the games to a speculator: Amazon.com futures?
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
#12MrMonkhousePosted 10/12/2013 1:08:50 PM
Where is the list of games?
---
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif
#13bigybriPosted 10/12/2013 1:58:29 PM
I'm not seeing it on Gamestop.com, may be in store only. As to my previous post, the 3DS games on the list are: "Steel Diver" and "Pilotwing Resort". Where did the vast majority of these titles go? Gamestop.com may be a large wharehouse. Private collectors? If you are going to buy 2 games for $10 and collect, there are better deals @ Gamestop. "Okami", "Capcom Vs. T.", and "Mario Galaxy" Buy 2 get 1 free.
---
#14stevieb1234567Posted 10/12/2013 8:05:49 PM
Melenator posted...
Can you get 4 for $20 also, or do they limit one "deal" per person?

Also did you get original cases or are they pushing the crappy blank cases?

Yes u can I spent 20 bucks got gow3 dantes inferno la noire killzone3 that's about all that was left
---
Posted using GameFlux
#15MetroidHunter13Posted 10/12/2013 11:36:10 PM
you cang et as many as you want, its the same thing as when they hold the B2G1 on black friday and other select weekends of the year, buy as many as you want, youll get the discount across the board, not just the first few you select.

which reminds me, i want to take a look at their ps3 list and maybe pick up something.

i know New Vegas was on that list, and ive been meaning to get it again.
---
Dreamcast Collection - 31/247
PSN - Disp0sable_13
#16bigybriPosted 10/17/2013 4:59:27 PM
This deal of 210 games goes on until 10/20 but my Gamestop doesn't have much left. Maybe 25 games total. Buy 2 get 1 starts tomorrow through Sunday for Pro Members. I'm going to pick up some 3DS games.
---