This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameStop 2 for $10 bin

#1epictetus1216Posted 10/15/2013 8:58:48 AM
I stopped into GameStop to see what they have for sale and stumbled upon a near empty bin of games selling at 2 for $10. In it I found Killzone 3 and Singularity, both of which I purchased. The store clerk said expect more sales like it now that the new systems will soon be coming out. Looking forward to it.
#2epictetus1216(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:00:49 AM
I should point out that the games are used and don't have the original case or manual, but for me that's not a problem. I know for some people it would be.
#3theshovellerPosted 10/15/2013 9:09:45 AM
I'd only really care if it looked like a small unattended child was gnawing on the edge of the case, a clear attempt to feed itself when in the care of an inattentive parental figure.

Any idea what other games they've thrown in there, off-hand?
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#4epictetus1216(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:15:38 AM
The only other one that stuck out was Fallout: New Vegas. I can't recall any other titles that impressed me.
#5theshovellerPosted 10/15/2013 9:23:43 AM
Ah, I own all three of those. Thanks anyway - might try to poke my head in at some point and see if there's anything that catches my eye.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#6kalibre16Posted 10/15/2013 9:25:12 AM
epictetus1216 posted...
I should point out that the games are used and don't have the original case or manual, but for me that's not a problem. I know for some people it would be.

Well I would say avoid Gamestop in general but when they have deals like this its hard to resist

In any case anytime I buy Pre-owned I MAKE sure the case has both the proper cover and some sort of life in it (you can open the cases you know, they dont have the actual game in it so they dont care)

I'd say if its bitten off a bit its fine, but if it has marks and looks like it was put in a trash compactor avoid, of course the most important thing is making sure the disc works ALWAYS check them as soon as you get home their return policy is 7 days I believe so if you get a non-working disc and you pass that time you are screwed
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#7MurphysGhostPosted 10/15/2013 9:26:50 AM
Yeah, TC, I am gonna be loving these sales for the next year or so. (I'm thinking Christmas 2014 is when I'll be heading for next gen...)
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#8GunzleaderPosted 10/15/2013 9:32:50 AM
i got killzone 3 and world at war.. most brutal ww2 game ever plus zombies.
sweet
---
you are not "official" anything of any board grow up. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#9epictetus1216(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 4:03:40 PM
What I wonder is what games had already been sold because the bin was half empty when I got to it, leading me to believe there must have been some quality titles that were already sold out.

The cases are those generic replacement cases which are usually in good shape, and neither disk had a scratch on it. I don't know, maybe they repolish them or something, but both looked good as new.
#10GunzleaderPosted 10/15/2013 4:07:59 PM
mine had waw but if thats not a game thats suppose to be there... well they let me anyway.
---
you are not "official" anything of any board grow up. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012