This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameStop 2 for $10 bin

#11stevieb1234567Posted 10/16/2013 6:39:26 AM
epictetus1216 posted...
I should point out that the games are used and don't have the original case or manual, but for me that's not a problem. I know for some people it would be.

Most of them do. A small % don't. All 4 I bout had cases and manuals in great shape
---
Posted using GameFlux
#12Charging_ZebraPosted 10/16/2013 6:42:46 AM
Might have to go check this out. What kind of titles are you guys finding?
#13clayton77777Posted 10/16/2013 6:49:02 AM
Heres the list
http://cdn1-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2013/09/gamestoppreownedsaleseptember302013.jpg
---
http://www.backloggery.com/the_zombiepirate
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3492914-clayton
#14Charging_ZebraPosted 10/16/2013 7:00:58 AM
clayton77777 posted...
Heres the list
http://cdn1-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2013/09/gamestoppreownedsaleseptember302013.jpg

Not bad. I see a lot of stuff on that list I want.
#15stevieb1234567Posted 10/16/2013 7:10:23 AM
I found killzone 3 la noire dantes inferno gow 3 rage madden 12 cow-bound in blood....
---
Posted using GameFlux
#16DevilTears604Posted 10/16/2013 7:11:22 AM
Charging_Zebra posted...
clayton77777 posted...
Heres the list

Not bad. I see a lot of stuff on that list I want.

No kidding. I was surprised to see the God of War games on that list.

The Wii stuff might be good for me. My brother just recently bought a Wii U and decided to just flat give me his Wii. Maybe there's some stuff on that list worth buying?
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#17SoliquidusPosted 10/16/2013 7:12:01 AM
Haven't played KZ 3, but I adore Singularity. The Single Player was a blast while it lasted, and I found some of the gameplay, and Set Pieces to be unique pertaining to the plot, and mechanics. I go crazy for Sci Fi Games like this, and it also was quite thought provoking. I found the concepts within the game to be highly intriguing. The setting and atmosphere also did it for me

The MP was also a blast while it lasted. I say lasted, because the last few times I checked, there was literally nobody on. When I started playing Online, there were a select few that played the game, and it was to the point that you began to see the same people in most matches. The Community was small so you became familiar with most of the Community. The Online is very unique to me, and is a ton of fun, so I am glad I got to play it while it was at least a little active. Sorry to say, but you may not be able to experience it properly. It is a shame, because it was unique and highly addictive once you got the hang of it. In a sense, you are getting half a game here. I don't even think I came across 100 different players with my time Online

I really hope you enjoy it tho man. It is a highly highly underrated game in my opinion. One of my 20 Fave Games This Gen
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#18Charging_ZebraPosted 10/16/2013 9:13:42 AM
Soliquidus posted...
Haven't played KZ 3, but I adore Singularity. The Single Player was a blast while it lasted, and I found some of the gameplay, and Set Pieces to be unique pertaining to the plot, and mechanics. I go crazy for Sci Fi Games like this, and it also was quite thought provoking. I found the concepts within the game to be highly intriguing. The setting and atmosphere also did it for me

The MP was also a blast while it lasted. I say lasted, because the last few times I checked, there was literally nobody on. When I started playing Online, there were a select few that played the game, and it was to the point that you began to see the same people in most matches. The Community was small so you became familiar with most of the Community. The Online is very unique to me, and is a ton of fun, so I am glad I got to play it while it was at least a little active. Sorry to say, but you may not be able to experience it properly. It is a shame, because it was unique and highly addictive once you got the hang of it. In a sense, you are getting half a game here. I don't even think I came across 100 different players with my time Online

I really hope you enjoy it tho man. It is a highly highly underrated game in my opinion. One of my 20 Fave Games This Gen

I agree 100%. Singularity was very underrated. One of my favorite games this gen. The only problem is, like you said, nobody plays the multiplayer. I'm stuck at 90% because I can't get the online trophies.
#19Devilman_AmonPosted 10/16/2013 9:20:45 AM
That list is very meh. Either games I have no care in the world for, or own already....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#20backguard222Posted 10/16/2013 9:31:31 AM
There are a few good lists online.

I picked up LA Noire and Dante's Inferno yesterday.

Going back for either Crysis 2, COD: WAW (for the single player even!). Might pick up FO:NV but it is only $7 used anyways so not much of a deal there.

They have some other decent stuff too. It ends on the 20th.
---
Currently Playing: Hitman Absolution (PS3); Diablo III (main Level 60(21) Hardcore Monk); LOZ: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Latest Platinum: Diablo III 10/08/13