This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameStop 2 for $10 bin

#21SoliquidusPosted 10/16/2013 11:06:22 AM
Charging_Zebra posted...
Soliquidus posted...
Haven't played KZ 3, but I adore Singularity. The Single Player was a blast while it lasted, and I found some of the gameplay, and Set Pieces to be unique pertaining to the plot, and mechanics. I go crazy for Sci Fi Games like this, and it also was quite thought provoking. I found the concepts within the game to be highly intriguing. The setting and atmosphere also did it for me

The MP was also a blast while it lasted. I say lasted, because the last few times I checked, there was literally nobody on. When I started playing Online, there were a select few that played the game, and it was to the point that you began to see the same people in most matches. The Community was small so you became familiar with most of the Community. The Online is very unique to me, and is a ton of fun, so I am glad I got to play it while it was at least a little active. Sorry to say, but you may not be able to experience it properly. It is a shame, because it was unique and highly addictive once you got the hang of it. In a sense, you are getting half a game here. I don't even think I came across 100 different players with my time Online

I really hope you enjoy it tho man. It is a highly highly underrated game in my opinion. One of my 20 Fave Games This Gen

I agree 100%. Singularity was very underrated. One of my favorite games this gen. The only problem is, like you said, nobody plays the multiplayer. I'm stuck at 90% because I can't get the online trophies.

Lol that sucks you can't get the Trophies man. I was able to get all my Online Trophies with my time Online. Such a blast. I believe the time I got to play it Online, was just about the few very last moments the game was actually active. Consider me lucky. I have to get 1 more Trophy in the SP to acquire the Platinum, but it requires almost an entire play through. I already beat the game 3 times, and I don't want to cheapen the overall experience by going through it again. I'll get to it at some point, but definitely not anytime soon

How many of the Online Trophies you have to get tho?
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#22Hollywood nWoPosted 10/16/2013 11:27:45 AM
epictetus1216 posted...
What I wonder is what games had already been sold because the bin was half empty when I got to it, leading me to believe there must have been some quality titles that were already sold out.

The cases are those generic replacement cases which are usually in good shape, and neither disk had a scratch on it. I don't know, maybe they repolish them or something, but both looked good as new.

The bin is only a small portion of what they have, they're should be a list in the bin, I found 4 games that were only behind the counter, in drawers, in the real boxes. I got mgs 4, killzone 2, uncharted 2, and pilotwings 3ds.
---
Finally Made Sage!!!
R.I.P Arianna Salanitro 2007-2008 (my daughter)
#23glassghost0Posted 10/16/2013 11:31:32 AM
There's also a B2G1 free sale this weekend for Powerup Members. Pretty sure this one is on all pre-owned titles.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#24Charging_ZebraPosted 10/16/2013 11:33:45 AM
Soliquidus posted...

I got everything except the ones for winning/playing a certain amount of online matches.
#25este914Posted 10/16/2013 12:23:31 PM
kalibre16 posted...
epictetus1216 posted...
I should point out that the games are used and don't have the original case or manual, but for me that's not a problem. I know for some people it would be.

Well I would say avoid Gamestop in general but when they have deals like this its hard to resist

In any case anytime I buy Pre-owned I MAKE sure the case has both the proper cover and some sort of life in it (you can open the cases you know, they dont have the actual game in it so they dont care)

I'd say if its bitten off a bit its fine, but if it has marks and looks like it was put in a trash compactor avoid, of course the most important thing is making sure the disc works ALWAYS check them as soon as you get home their return policy is 7 days I believe so if you get a non-working disc and you pass that time you are screwed
---

Why don't you just look in the store? I always as the clerk there if I can see the disc before (s)he puts it into the case for me. That way I don't have to waste anymore time then necessary right there. It takes 5 seconds to check out the condition of the disc in store.
---
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!
#26PolishCockatielPosted 10/16/2013 1:01:11 PM
I saw the same two games, tc. I passed on them among others.

BTW does killzone 3 online require a passcode?
#27SoliquidusPosted 10/16/2013 2:54:47 PM
Charging_Zebra posted...
Soliquidus posted...

I got everything except the ones for winning/playing a certain amount of online matches.

Damn. Those are about as straightforward as you can get. If only the Online was at least a little active. You could get those Trophies in just a couple days i'm sure. When last you tried to go Online? I gave up over a year ago
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing