This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last of Us vs Pokemon (also do you wish PS3 had Pokemon games?

#141agrissaPosted 10/17/2013 3:57:59 PM
legendofskyland posted...
agrissa posted...
Video_Game_Czar posted...
The Last of Us had, what? two hours of cutscenes? and about 12 hours of gameplay...This movie BS is just sad.

Amount of cutscenes has nothing to do with why ppl call it an interactive movie. Educate yourself:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/67019246

originalhipster topic. Nothing to see here.

Using another troll's post does nothing to help you

It doesn't matter if you think he's a troll or not. The fact remains we don't call games interactive movies because it has lots of cutscenes. We call them so because of what he describe there.

So the "TLoU has high gameplay-to-cutscene ratio" argument is worthless.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
#142Video_Game_CzarPosted 10/17/2013 4:02:41 PM
agrissa posted...
The Last of Us had, what? two hours of cutscenes? and about 12 hours of gameplay...This movie BS is just sad.

Amount of cutscenes has nothing to do with why ppl call it an interactive movie. Educate yourself:

I think you should educate yourself, Because you and greer are two of the sorriest SOB's on this site. You two go into every single topic about The Last of Us, Wouldn't be shocked if you two braineacts have even played the game, And post this crap. You two make "mywifebeatsme" look good.

Most if not all games have adopted Half-Lifes use of interactive cutscenes to keep the player in the game while pushing the story and showing the player a new adjective. I'm guessing like, What? 75% of the games released in the last 10 plus years are also "interactive movies", too?

Because The Last of Us doesn't do anything that has been seen before in the way it tells it's story...
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l lil Bub Supporter
#143legendofskylandPosted 10/17/2013 4:05:06 PM(edited)
agrissa posted...
legendofskyland posted...
agrissa posted...

originalhipster topic. Nothing to see here.

Using another troll's post does nothing to help you

It doesn't matter if you think he's a troll or not

Don't think, know, and so do many others. And if you're gonna use a trolls logic then you yourself are a troll(as if that wasn't already obvious)
#144OracleGunnerPosted 10/17/2013 4:04:50 PM
agrissa posted...

I think you should educate yourself, Because you and greer are two of the sorriest SOB's on this site. You two go into every single topic about The Last of Us, Wouldn't be shocked if you two braineacts have even played the game, And post this crap. You two make "mywifebeatsme" look good.

Most if not all games have adopted Half-Lifes use of interactive cutscenes to keep the player in the game while pushing the story and showing the player a new adjective. I'm guessing like, What? 75% of the games released in the last 10 plus years are also "interactive movies", too?

Because The Last of Us doesn't do anything that has been seen before in the way it tells it's story...

Actually whatever happened to him?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#145agrissaPosted 10/17/2013 4:04:58 PM
So many butthurt people today. Why do people get so offended that their favourite games are bashed? Criticisms of games you like are NOT criticisms of YOU personally. Get a grip. Get higher self-esteem. Grow up and stop insulting people for liking different games.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
#146riddlebox89Posted 10/17/2013 4:06:55 PM
agrissa posted...
So many butthurt people today. Why do people get so offended that their favourite games are bashed? Criticisms of games you like are NOT criticisms of YOU personally. Get a grip. Get higher self-esteem. Grow up and stop insulting people for liking different games.

Lol, except with you and Greer, it is a criticism of everyone else personally.

Hell you and Greer both call people idiots and morons for liking FF13.

And you've never played Last of Us, so whatever "criticism" you have is invalid, that and every single thing you've been saying about it is blatantly false anyway.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#147Weltall548Posted 10/17/2013 4:07:52 PM
agrissa posted...

That's the best response you can come up with? Pathetic.
---
Batman: Arkham City is the best game of all time.
#148-GLICE-(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 4:08:59 PM
Why are cutscenes being brought up? Cutscenes have very little to do with something being an interactive movie or not.
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/simma.gif
#149Weltall548Posted 10/17/2013 4:09:54 PM
-GLICE- posted...
Why are cutscenes being brought up? Cutscenes have very little to do with something being an interactive movie or not.

Cutscenes are the only parts of games that are like movies.
---
Batman: Arkham City is the best game of all time.
#150riddlebox89Posted 10/17/2013 4:17:50 PM
-GLICE- posted...

Oh sure, cutscenes have little to do with whether a game is more movie than game at all...other than the fact that the cutscenes have everything to do with whether a game is more like a movie than a game.

Really, this is just stupid of you to say.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.