This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop online preorders

#1Ocelot4444Posted 10/16/2013 12:02:09 PM
Yea yea, they have a bad reputation blah blah. For those that have in the past pre-ordered from GS. If you choose 2 day shipping, will you get the game on release day? I know this is the case for Amazon which is why im asking about GS? Or do I need to pick the one day shipping option?
---
Youtube/Twitch: MrWhiteProductions
#2flame030191Posted 10/16/2013 12:04:55 PM
You could contact them and ask. If you don't want to wait for an e-mail reply, just call them, they have a number on their website for customer support.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame Wii U: That_Guy_Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.
#3MrMolinaroPosted 10/16/2013 12:54:57 PM
I recently pre-ordered a WInd Waker Wii U from Gamestop with 1 day shipping and it arrived the day after release. I'd imagine that 2 day shipping will mean exactly that.

I also tested the free shipping for my Beyond: Two Souls pre-order and it took 6 days after release to arrive.
---
PSN/XBL/NNID/Steam - MrMolinaro
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/MrMolinaro.png
#4Jaqen19Posted 10/16/2013 2:26:08 PM
Why not choose the pick up at store option if you're worried you wont get the game on release day?
#5Impaired MedicPosted 10/16/2013 2:43:24 PM
Jaqen19 posted...
Why not choose the pick up at store option if you're worried you wont get the game on release day?

Getting to a store might be inconvenient for him. The nearest stores to me are almost a 40 minute drive away.
---
#xboxdone