This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most casualized game

#71123pataponPosted 10/17/2013 3:19:18 PM
The new Syndicate was just bad, sadly (and I used to love the amiga500 version).
BUT my vote goes to tes, morrowind was so immersive -and still is- while the new games are...well excellent, mod-friendly virtual environments with boring generic vanilla flavour that needs trashy mods to spike it up a bit.
#72The_Ivory_ManPosted 10/17/2013 3:27:12 PM
How are people saying Elder Scrolls? I don't understand I've been playing since Dagger too.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#73BakuraGornPosted 10/17/2013 3:43:42 PM
WTF people who vote ME2. It was the pinnacle of the series... DmC and RE 5 are the true contenders, at least capcom tried to fake it in RE 6.
#74ZephyriuumPosted 10/17/2013 4:05:48 PM
Gordaton posted...
Really though, Mass Effect 2.

Mass Effect 2? really? ME2 is the perfect blend of RPG and Shooter, ME3 is too much shooting, IMO.
---
http://goo.gl/vWshpJ You can never be cute as Lumina.
#75Kageblade23Posted 10/17/2013 4:09:57 PM
Soliquidus posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...
Soliquidus posted...
Where is FF XIII?

FFXII came out last gen, and that game plays itself too. Series already became dumbed down.

I said XIII. The one that came out This Gen. Not XII. Oh, and 12 didn't dumb down the series, especially seeing that it has one of the most complex battle systems in the series. XIII is the one that casualized everything and began Final Fantasys downward spiral. It was a much more streamlined experience, and lacked the depth of previous entries

It should be on your list, and in fact, I think it is the most casualized game of any series This Gen. Meh, whatever I guess

im gonna have to agree with this i think XIII did exceptionally bad...
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
#76MrOmegaBomberPosted 10/17/2013 4:13:17 PM
Its not on the list but GTA V.
#77riddlebox89Posted 10/17/2013 4:23:59 PM
agrissa posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
-GLICE- posted...
You guys do it to me. You're not gonna spin this around, JuggaloBox.

Only after you do it to us or someone else first. It's been obvious for quite some time that you're nothing but an internet tough guy manchild who throws insults around left and right like it's nothing, then when it happens to you you throw a tizzy fit.

You've spun this around on yourself.

And yet here you are insulting people left and right. Enjoy your moderations.

Lol, considering your track record of reporting posts and them not being actual TOS violations, I've got nothing to worry about. Seriously, you must feel like a fool everytime you say "Enjoy the moderations" and then have the posts not be moderated and get more than half the users on the board laughing at you.

The_Ivory_Man posted...
How are people saying Elder Scrolls? I don't understand I've been playing since Dagger too.

Haven't you heard? Apparently all new games in a franchise are "casualized" even when they're really no different than previous games in the franchise.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#78Weltall548Posted 10/17/2013 4:27:02 PM
riddlebox89 poste...
Lol, considering your track record of reporting posts and them not being actual TOS violations, I've got nothing to worry about. Seriously, you must feel like a fool everytime you say "Enjoy the moderations" and then have the posts not be moderated and get more than half the users on the board laughing at you.

Why do they act like they understand the rules, when Greer keeps getting banned, and agrissa just got off a warning?
---
Batman: Arkham City is the best game of all time.
#79riddlebox89Posted 10/17/2013 4:32:14 PM
Weltall548 posted...
riddlebox89 poste...

Why do they act like they understand the rules, when Greer keeps getting banned, and agrissa just got off a warning?

Because Greer and agrissa think they're two special snowflakes and that the rules don't apply to them so they're free to insult and harass others as much as they want because they think they can bend the rules however they see fit.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#80minecraftPosted 10/17/2013 4:35:26 PM
Skyrim is the biggest disappointment this gen, i was already disapointed with oblivion but skyrim made me reflect on that and Oblivion is one of my fave games this gen

skyrim sucks