This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last of Us vs Chrono Trigger

#1knightoffire55Posted 10/17/2013 3:29:48 PM
The Last of Us vs Chrono Trigger - Results (40 votes)
The Last of Us
40% (16 votes)
Chrono Trigger
60% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Chrono Trigger had Frog.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2Persistant_FatePosted 10/17/2013 3:38:38 PM
What's your obsession with TLOU about? I'm starting to think you're a closet fan of it, trying to promote it in anyway you can. All of your threads are the same: TLOU vs something else in which you state at the very beginning that you vote for the other game.

Weird..
#3agrissaPosted 10/17/2013 3:40:55 PM
Chrono Trigger and it's not even close. Whoever votes TLoU must be young kids who missed out on the SNES era.
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
#4Dicer7Posted 10/17/2013 3:41:31 PM
Persistant_Fate posted...
What's your obsession with TLOU about? I'm starting to think you're a closet fan of it, trying to promote it in anyway you can. All of your threads are the same: TLOU vs something else in which you state at the very beginning that you vote for the other game.

Weird..

He did this with DmC, too, and some other controversial games (relative to this board anyways).
#5TPerryoo7Posted 10/17/2013 3:43:57 PM
agrissa posted...
Chrono Trigger and it's not even close. Whoever votes TLoU must be young kids who missed out on the SNES era.

This
#6Persistant_FatePosted 10/17/2013 3:46:23 PM(edited)
Dicer7 posted...

Weird..

He did this with DmC, too, and some other controversial games (relative to this board anyways).

It's definitely strange.. He's (agrissa/knightoffire/glice) not as smart as he think he is. His posting patterns all are alike, and, again, I"m starting to think he's a closet TLOU fan. Not that there's anything wrong with the game, but it's a very strange way to try and promote it or something. I mean, why else would someone go through all this trouble to post multiple topics pertaining to a specific game every single day?
#7agrissaPosted 10/17/2013 3:48:25 PM
He's (agrissa/knightoffire/glice) not as smart as he think he is

You are clearly not as smart as you think you are....
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
#8riddlebox89Posted 10/17/2013 3:51:49 PM
What's your obsession with TLOU about?

knightoffire is one of those types who take whatever current topic is hip and keep posting and milking it for all it's worth in an effort to start massive trolling topics.

You know, the kind of thing Greer and agrissa are known to do.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#9riddlebox89Posted 10/17/2013 3:52:46 PM
agrissa posted...
He's (agrissa/knightoffire/glice) not as smart as he think he is

You are clearly not as smart as you think you are....

Neither are you when you claim a game has no gameplay when it does. But you don't really need intelligence to know that, you just need to play the game. Something you've never actually done.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10OracleGunnerPosted 10/17/2013 3:54:01 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
What's your obsession with TLOU about?

knightoffire is one of those types who take whatever current topic is hip and keep posting and milking it for all it's worth in an effort to start massive trolling topics.

You know, the kind of thing Greer and agrissa are known to do.

You forgot Khan.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.