This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: The Last of Us .... is a video game or an interactive movie?

#21Archangel489Posted 10/23/2013 3:07:15 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
There is so little interactivity that i wouldn't even call it a interactive movie but just a movie, a really mediocre movie but still almost on par with a low budget, low quality tv d-movie.

so the stealth and shooting aren't gameplay. Its just a bunch of qtes and cutscenes. I thought a interactive movie was something like dragons lair, but I quess I was wrong.
---
My theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpydm2-0PQ
#22riddlebox89Posted 10/23/2013 3:16:11 PM
-GLICE- posted...
JohnHitman47 posted...
Its a videogame, duh.

Did not seem like one.

Of course it's not going to seem like one when you've only played the first five minutes and didn't get to where the gameplay actually kicks in.

-GLICE- posted...
I sure play and hate a lot of video games for someone who does not like video games.

I did look at the poll results and some people do think it's an interactive movie, so that means there is some truth in there that it is one.

Well that might actually be the first thing you said that was actually partially true, all except for the "I sure play and like." part, so lets change that shall we.

Sure you play a lot of games, but all of them have been games that you've been hating on since before they were even released. Therefor, you do not actually like games.

"Some people do think it's an interactive movie."

Those people are false, that and we already know who they all are, you, agrissa, ssjgoukotroll, and your alt accounts.

Oh by the way kid, poll results=/=truth, so even if the majority said it was an interactive movie, they'd still be wrong.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#23riddlebox89Posted 10/23/2013 3:17:00 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
There is so little interactivity that i wouldn't even call it a interactive movie but just a movie, a really mediocre movie but still almost on par with a low budget, low quality tv d-movie.

You and I must have been playing very different games. The Last of Us that I played involved quite a bit of interactivity.

Don't bother with that troll, he thinks Gran Turismo is an interactive movie.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#24Board_ColliePosted 10/23/2013 3:18:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]