This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

my wife is giving me a 60$ allowence should I get cod ghost

#101jrb363Posted 11/2/2013 7:04:08 PM(edited)
1. Don't get COD Ghost. Just don't.

2. Between Xillia or TLOU I would recommend The Last of Us, however if you're a RPG fan and like traditional role playing games then get Xillia. TLOU is fantastic though, but I would expect a price drop fairly soon or soon after Christmas.

TL;DR - NO to COD Ghost and YES to Xillia and HOLD on TLOU

Edit: TC please ignore the morons on here putting you down. I think it's great you guys stick to a budget, and if your wife does a good job with the bills all the better.
---
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Personally i prefer 720p. 1080p is just too many pixels
#102DarthVashtiPosted 11/2/2013 7:00:19 PM
nativeboi85 posted...
SirWaWa posted...
why do u get an allowance?
from the wife?!

She does the bills

Does she make all the money also? Because if my wife tried something like that and she wasn't at least making more than me, there would be no way she would be dictating how much money I could spend.
#103CBratePosted 11/2/2013 7:08:23 PM
StarBladeEdge posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
:D:D:D:D:D this is pathetic

good i never had a girl in my 30 years......i get money from my mom , 10 bucks every month! and ONLY from her !

Thirty years old, still living with your mother, no job and still getting an allowance and acting like all females are gold digging wenches?

Suddenly, TC doesn't look all that pathetic anymore.

still better than you

Are you sure you're thirty and not thirteen?
#104DevilTears604Posted 11/2/2013 7:12:39 PM
DarthVashti posted...
nativeboi85 posted...
SirWaWa posted...
from the wife?!

She does the bills

Does she make all the money also? Because if my wife tried something like that and she wasn't at least making more than me, there would be no way she would be dictating how much money I could spend.

My boss is like that. He makes all the money and his wife doesn't work at all, but she dictates where all the money goes. He only gets $10 a day for food.

She also has GPS on his phone so she knows where he is at all times.

And he talks about how lucky he is that he's got such a great wife.

So it could always be worse.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#105TalesOfGodPosted 11/2/2013 7:32:24 PM
jrb363 posted...
1. Don't get COD Ghost. Just don't.

2. Between Xillia or TLOU I would recommend The Last of Us, however if you're a RPG fan and like traditional role playing games then get Xillia. TLOU is fantastic though, but I would expect a price drop fairly soon or soon after Christmas.

TL;DR - NO to COD Ghost and YES to Xillia and HOLD on TLOU

Edit: TC please ignore the morons on here putting you down. I think it's great you guys stick to a budget, and if your wife does a good job with the bills all the better.

This is probably the best answer on this topic.
---
Name: TalesOfGod
3DS FC: 0447-5485-1704
#106clschneider1990Posted 11/2/2013 7:32:34 PM
DevilTears604 posted...
DarthVashti posted...
nativeboi85 posted...
SirWaWa posted...
from the wife?!

She does the bills

My boss is like that. He makes all the money and his wife doesn't work at all, but she dictates where all the money goes. He only gets $10 a day for food.

She also has GPS on his phone so she knows where he is at all times.

And he talks about how lucky he is that he's got such a great wife.

So it could always be worse.

my dad's ex wife was like that when I was a teenager. He made six figures and she tried dictating where and when he spent his money. He divorced her about 2 weeks later lol. I laughed as she was packing her bags and leaving.
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy
#107avengingknightPosted 11/2/2013 7:43:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#108LunarRoarPosted 11/2/2013 8:12:18 PM
I love everything about this topic.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#109FreakBoy12Posted 11/2/2013 8:17:54 PM
Dude after reading the title I don't think you should be married, not gonna lie.
1) Its $60 not 60$
2) allowAnce
3) You need an allowance? From your WIFE?
---
3DS FC: 0834-1547-4341
Xbox Gamertag: Uhmuricuh1776
#110Yargitsu99zPosted 11/2/2013 8:43:36 PM
*Whuhk-Kish!*
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
www.twitch.tv/shalashaska824