This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kagero [Deception IV: Blood Ties] Release: Feb 27, 2014 JP

#1servb0tsPosted 11/2/2013 11:47:53 AM
OMG I can't wait to play this on my PS3.Even though its actually Deception 5 lol.
http://www.the-magicbox.com/1310/game131024c.shtml

Let the Traps Begin!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xUoBSvZmEgY
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#2servb0ts(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 2:15:39 PM
bump. And yes at 1.34 Armor breaks off, depending on the Damage from Traps. :)
---
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#3Junpei_StupeiPosted 11/2/2013 4:21:33 PM
Ooooh.... Hot babe with glowing skin.

I'll keep my eye on that.

---
I bought the wrong console this gen.
#4Junpei_StupeiPosted 11/2/2013 6:48:51 PM
Cump.
---
I bought the wrong console this gen.
#5SDSSocietyPosted 11/2/2013 6:50:19 PM
That's a day one purchase for me.
---
Monsters from the Id
#6BaseChouGokuPosted 11/2/2013 7:12:06 PM
Gameplay looks cool but I'm not digging that Anime character art design. Looks like its done either by the artist that does those Conception RPG games for PSP/Vita or the one that does those girls romance Vitamin games for PSP.

They should have just used Fatal Frame style character art or slightly more realistic Dynasty Warriors style..imo

The brightness of the Anime designs is off putting and feels out of place with the dark theme
#7CBratePosted 11/2/2013 8:16:20 PM
I remember Deception 2 and Trapt. They were fun but the story/mission structure was really lacking.
#8servb0ts(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 8:26:50 PM
CBrate posted...
I remember Deception 2 and Trapt. They were fun but the story/mission structure was really lacking.

Trapt had a good storyline so did Kagero Deception II.
---
#9SabramPosted 11/2/2013 10:30:02 PM
Well i think accurately it's the 5th Deception, but the 4th Kagero? I dont think the first one was called that.

I remember it just being called Tecmo's Deception.
---
Official Switch Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#10servb0ts(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 10:56:38 PM(edited)
Sabram posted...
Well i think accurately it's the 5th Deception, but the 4th Kagero? I dont think the first one was called that.

I remember it just being called Tecmo's Deception.

Tecmo Deception was the 1st of its series, that play in First Person View, and only Deception game you play as a Guy/Prince, that lets you summon monsters, add rooms to your house, but all 4 Deceptions have 4 different endings with Bonus Traps for getting certain endings. I Love that Part about the Deception replay value.
---