This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good new PSN name ideas?

#1kcuber27Posted 11/2/2013 7:32:10 PM
Well I know part of what my PSN name will be. I am from the Philadelphia area, and I want to think of a cool word with f in the word and change that to ph. I am going to start or end with Philly and have another word. For example PhillyPhearless/PhearlessPhilly (fearless) or PhillyEphicient/EphicientPhilly (efficient). Also, if you can think of something unrelated to what I just said, with no f/ph sound and it has a good sound to it, please put that too! Thanks!
#2BillbertRandomPosted 11/2/2013 8:07:10 PM
kcuber27 posted...
Well I know part of what my PSN name will be. I am from the Philadelphia area, and I want to think of a cool word with f in the word and change that to ph. I am going to start or end with Philly and have another word. For example PhillyPhearless/PhearlessPhilly (fearless) or PhillyEphicient/EphicientPhilly (efficient). Also, if you can think of something unrelated to what I just said, with no f/ph sound and it has a good sound to it, please put that too! Thanks!

Daniel san's Dojo.
---
It's only racist if you are serious.
#3ZillionKillerPosted 11/2/2013 8:10:21 PM
PhartKnocker
PhartPhun
PhairyPharts
PhungusPhart

Go ahead, steal them
---
PSN ID : JasperGuitar
#4Still__RippinPosted 11/2/2013 8:24:09 PM
"IveHad6Abortions"
---
You don't understand then. That you can hurt someone so badly they never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.
#5VarronPosted 11/2/2013 8:29:00 PM
Sloppy2nd
BukakkeHero
---
PSN: Snippuh
#6CriticalFuryPosted 11/2/2013 8:37:19 PM
PhillyDeezNuts
---
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win."- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
#7gtaking5Posted 11/2/2013 8:38:15 PM
BukakkeHero

Second.
---
Nobody tells me what I want!