This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DRAGONBALL Z: BATTLE OF Z who's buying?

#11PsychoWolfXPosted 11/13/2013 4:23:29 PM
I've always been a big DBZ fan and yet, I have not played a DBZ game since Budokai 2 on the PS2. I've skipped every one since.

At some point I'll probably pick up whatever the "best" one is on the PS3. Wasn't there a Budokai Tenkaichi HD collection? that seems like a likely candidate.
#12iDoneGotUPosted 11/13/2013 4:24:14 PM
servb0ts posted...
iDoneGotU posted...
Why I will skip:
1. No in-game transformations (wtf)
2. Art style is odd, some faces are really weird too
3. Transformations eat up character slots... (again wtf)
4. No...
-Uub (he's in DBZ saga's very end before GT even starts)
-blue outfit goku (one he wears against uub and in GT)
-SS3 vegeta (he's in raging blast 1+2)
-Evil buu+buuhan+gotenks buu (is this so hard for them?)
5. No PS4 version :(
6. No lightning for SS2/3 forms

7. No Hurcuels.
8. No Videl.

Hasn't Videl been in every main DBZ game so far...? Seems odd to not give her a slot, there aren't really that many female playable characters in dbz games. They should make a Bulla, Pan, and Fasha.
---
Surrender Before ME!
#13riddlebox89Posted 11/13/2013 4:40:33 PM
Passing on it, there hasn't been a truly good DBZ game since the PS2 days, the PS3 games just went downhill.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#14Kira0987Posted 11/13/2013 5:00:41 PM
Was going to, but every time they release new info it sounds worse. No 1 on 1, no in game tranformations, no powering up in battle, 1 button combo system, vegito dlc, etc. It sounds terrible.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#15Jx1010Posted 11/13/2013 5:05:46 PM
I would like to see a good DBZ game
but this is just another bad game, another game with glitches and no patch will ever be released, another game that will be rushed and will be terrible.
Yes I have played all the dbz games this gen and they all suffer this, this game wont be an exception
---
Currently playing: Resident Evil 6 and Metal Gear Rising
#16iDoneGotUPosted 11/13/2013 5:07:45 PM
Kira0987 posted...
Was going to, but every time they release new info it sounds worse. No 1 on 1, no in game tranformations, no powering up in battle, 1 button combo system, vegito dlc, etc. It sounds terrible.

There's no 1-to-1, powerup, or combos!?!
---
Surrender Before ME!
#17Slayer7861Posted 11/13/2013 5:14:06 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Passing on it, there hasn't been a truly good DBZ game since the PS2 days, the PS3 games just went downhill.

I agree.