This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm planning on buying Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on PSN

#31Akihiko__SanadaPosted 11/13/2013 7:54:44 PM
I bought it a few years ago. I got about 1/3 of the way through it, then got stuck and stopped playing. Then I restarted a year later, got about 1/3 of the way through it, then got stuck and stopped playing. Then that happened again a few months ago.

Good game, but the absolute lack of direction makes it feel pretty meh. I literally looked in every place I could possibly think of on the map, and could not find a way to move any further forward.
---
*Never Buys Vita Games At Full Price Crew*
#32You_Need_A_LifePosted 11/13/2013 8:19:35 PM
If you still have your save data, I'm betting you're stuck after reaching the staircase to Dracula's chambers? If so, head back to the room with the clock and use your Bat form to go up through the openings in the ceiling (they open when the clock reaches a certain time).
#33Ninkyo893Posted 11/13/2013 9:12:07 PM
robirmingham posted...
SuigintouEV posted...
Weltall548 posted...
How difficult is it?

That basically just depends on how much you want to level up. Not too difficult, but still fun.

It's challenging if you don't get the best weapon in the game. If you get the best weapon in the game you can beat it without effort.

I can't remember the name of it, but it's the sword that unleashes the multiple slashes, right?
Basically, you can just continually tap the attack button and destroy anything in your path.
If I remember correctly, it was a random drop from a certain enemy. I spent a good amount of time trying to acquire it. haha
Such a great game. I was never able to get the full 200% castle completion, though. Something like 199.7, which was really frustrating.
:-)
---
"There's two types of people in this world. Pinball people and video game people."
PSN: Ninkyodo893
#34BaseChouGokuPosted 11/13/2013 9:15:17 PM
They should put Vampire Hunter D and Countdown Vampires on PSN