This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well... I've decided to hold off buying a PS4

#1CloneTheHeroPosted 11/13/2013 11:25:22 PM
I didn't pre order. Was planning on hitting up a few places at midnight. I'm scratching that now, mainly because my friends cant make the trip with me, I'm a pack hunter I gotta be with the crew or it's a no go :P.

I'll probably wait a few months now, by then some of the games I'm really looking forward to will be out (Diablo 3 with free expansion pack for PS4, Destiny, MGSV among others) ;).

So guess I'm sticking with the ps3 for a little more, if you guys will have me? :D

Gran Turismo 6 or COD: Ghosts? I can only get one, my last PS3 game before I make the full jump to ps4. Haven't touched a COD since MW3, skipped both Lag Ops' games and I hear good things about Ghosts, thought it might be a good time to jump back into the dudebro FPS bandwagon and stormtroop that b****. OR, wait till december and pick up my fav game series GT6.

What would you go with? (If youre a COD and Racer hating nerd don't bother repyling, I will flame you)
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Tales of Graces f, LittleBigPlanet
#2servb0tsPosted 11/13/2013 11:31:10 PM
Both are cool, but there's really no rush to buy a PS4.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#3ToastyAnakinPosted 11/13/2013 11:54:00 PM
Don't buy a ps4 for another year or two. It looks already like its buckling as it launches
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#4tuna-eggPosted 11/14/2013 12:45:29 AM
LOL, first two posters didn't even bother reading to the end of the post.

I say go with GT6. It's your favorite series, right? Just a few weeks left to wait.
#5whatnow12012Posted 11/18/2013 12:22:00 AM
Clone I think you are making the right move on not going for a PS4 mainly the console is having issues & is some what un-realiable also most games on the console are also on the PS3 also.

There will not be any OMG games until Cyberpunk 2077 in 2016 or the The Order 1866, the new Tom Clancy Game and other games these will be years on down the road mainly FF 15 or KH 3 espically will not be out until 2016.

Infamous, Killzone, MGS dont care, BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Also dont care about Uncharted either. & NO I AM NOT A X1 FAN BOY. Just saying I like NEW IPs - aka CYBERPUNK 2077.

2014 has an amazing Line up on the PS3, From Tales, Drakengard, Dragon Age, Gran Turismo 6, The Witch & The Hundred Knights, Ragnarok & many many more we dont know about. & Yes they will stil be making PS3 GAMES.

I have about 5 games coming in Feb next year such as Lightning Returns Tales & others, I say why GET A PS4, I told people it would be like this being a GLITCH FEST. & once again I was RIGHT. THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER GET A CONSOLE ON DAY 1.

MS PIssed me off with the DAY 1 deal & also the Deal with it Fiasco so I am done with MS altogether.

For now PS3 until 2016
#6ExpelDiasFlacPosted 11/23/2013 12:31:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]