This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus doesn't seem very good...

#41jammiesPosted 11/17/2013 4:54:28 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
Netflix offers tons of movies, but you can't watch them when your subscription ends.

I don't see people nitpicking about that.

They probably will now that you said it.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#42agrissaPosted 11/17/2013 5:28:44 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
Netflix offers tons of movies, but you can't watch them when your subscription ends.

The difference is that Netflix don't claim that you get "Free movies".
---
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.
#43stevieb1234567Posted 11/17/2013 6:48:14 PM
harcoreblazer posted...

U dont need plus to watch netflix all u need is a nexxflix account. Psn plus as nothing ro do with it.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#44harcoreblazerPosted 11/17/2013 6:50:17 PM
stevieb1234567 posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

U dont need plus to watch netflix all u need is a nexxflix account. Psn plus as nothing ro do with it.

I was just comparing the two services and how people don't complain about Netflix movies not being watchable if your subscription ends.
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#45stevieb1234567Posted 11/17/2013 6:50:31 PM
harcoreblazer posted...

U dont need plus to watch nexflix all u need is an account for nexflix. Plus hhas nothing ro do with it.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#46jammiesPosted 11/17/2013 7:10:02 PM
stevieb1234567 posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

Don't feel bad. Sometimes I don't see things fly over my head either, like satellites, comets, other galaxies...
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#47ExpelDiasFlacPosted 11/22/2013 11:19:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48JanayBerryPosted 11/24/2013 12:49:40 PM
CronoDyne posted...
And the thing I don't get is, the 1 month I signed up for was 9.99, but it says 5$ per month, is that 5 for a full year or...?

This is Sony's rather childish marketing ploy they use to bring in customers. It's basically a bait and switch. GET PS+ AND GET FREE GAMES...that you have to pay a subscription for to actually play them, making them not "free" at all. 60% OFF SALE...if you're already spending money on PS+. PS+ FOR LESS THAN $5 PER MONTH... if you pay $50 upfront for an entire year.

It's cheap, cliched marketing.

$50 for a year. Then $5 for a game. After sub ends, I still have the $5 game I paid for. Works for me.

Sure, it's $55 there, but later, more games at $5 each still ain't bad.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Xbox 360: KKA OMEGA Jim (soon to R.I.P.)