This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Motorstorm Apocalypse - worth buying?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Motorstorm Apocalypse - worth buying?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#1
I thought the first 2 were "ok" Pacific Rift was the better of the 2 but I REALLY like the Apocalypse theme - sadly the demo is so short......
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#2
bump

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
3 years ago#3
It's pretty cheap now so I'd definitely say it's worth it, especially if you have a 3D TV. Don't expect to play any games with the max amount of players online (it was really cool while it lasted but it has long since moved on from its peak of popularity online). It has some pretty crazy level design and you get some ridiculous air in some of the levels.

Just as a pointless endorsement, if you're lookin' for insane airtime in a racer, the best one ever created is Excitebots on Wii...

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
3 years ago#4
Also, if you're lookin' for extreme racers another cheap one you should look into is Split/Second - That one's pretty sweet too...

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#5
bump

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
3 years ago#6
I actually like Apocalypse quite a bit...mainly because the tracks change as you race on them.
Normally you get 3-laps, but because of the apocalypse theme, tracks will change somewhat, as earthquakes cave in roads, or skyscrapers fall down, explosions, and etc...which makes the races a bit more intense.

User Info: jcavant

jcavant
3 years ago#7
I think it is a very fun game and worth it. If you enjoy 3D gaming at all, it is very well implemented in this game.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Motorstorm Apocalypse - worth buying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived