This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

staying a gen behind seems like what only intelligent people do

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 11/18/2013 10:39:03 AM(edited)
wouldnt you agree? if you trully care about quality over graphical fidelity, and you are mindful of your money in an economic crisis, what justifications can you give me, to splurge, especially knowing of the many hardware faults reportedly in existance? especially now, when there arent any exclusives that are so irresistable you feel the need to bite a bullet. is resogun really keeping you up at night?
#2CrankShaftPosted 11/18/2013 10:38:59 AM
get a job
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 10:39:38 AM
CrankShaft posted...
get a job

does having more money mean its intelligent to mindlessly spend more money?
#4Mad_CauliflowerPosted 11/18/2013 10:41:09 AM
what is it with insecure gamers and their desperate angling to be modded for trolling?
---
Stan: "You knew Stockard Channing in her late 40's"
Roger: "No, I knew Stockard Channing in the late 40's. She was 50"
#5riddlebox89Posted 11/18/2013 10:43:09 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
CrankShaft posted...
get a job

This, hell I could afford to go out and buy a PS4 and a game or two to go with it today if I wanted to, but I'm not going to do that because, what with a lot of people (some of which I actually know in real life) reporting problems with them, no way I'm shelling out the cash for a console if there's a large risk it'll crap out on me within days of purchasing it, better to wait until they've dealt with the problems or released an updated model, as well as more games that I'm actually interested in which will probably be a few months to a year.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#62pac_Alypse_NowPosted 11/18/2013 10:44:22 AM
I could easily go out and attempt to find a ps4 and if I came across one I would have the capital to pick it up. Then I would get it home and realize that I have countless games waiting to be played on my 360, Wii or PS3.

I have never been one to rush out and get new hardware. I would rather wait a year or two for a piece drop, hardware fixes and top notch games.

No reason to pick up any new consoles yet.
---
Advocate for gay rights, equality with respect to race and gender and working for a safer world
#7Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 10:45:27 AM(edited)
riddlebox89 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
CrankShaft posted...
get a job

This, hell I could afford to go out and buy a PS4 and a game or two to go with it today if I wanted to, but I'm not going to do that because, what with a lot of people (some of which I actually know in real life) reporting problems with them, no way I'm shelling out the cash for a console if there's a large risk it'll crap out on me within days of purchasing it, better to wait until they've dealt with the problems or released an updated model, as well as more games that I'm actually interested in which will probably be a few months to a year.

the ps4 has a huge failure rate, and no exclusives, am i wrong? i cant even say that the online is free, because it no longer is, PLUS the online hasnt improved much... am i wrong?
#8Mad_CauliflowerPosted 11/18/2013 10:46:06 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
CrankShaft posted...
get a job

the ps4 has a huge failure rate, and no exclusives, am i wrong? i cant even say that the online is free, because it no longer is, PLUS the online hasnt improved much... am i wrong?

Until you can tell me what other platform has Killzone: Shadowfall, yes you're wrong.

And extremely paranoid
---
Stan: "You knew Stockard Channing in her late 40's"
Roger: "No, I knew Stockard Channing in the late 40's. She was 50"
#9Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 10:48:25 AM(edited)
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
CrankShaft posted...
get a job

Until you can tell me what other platform has Killzone: Shadowfall, yes you're wrong.

And extremely paranoid

why is killzone shadowfall better than the FPS that are on playstation 3? and why would i pay 50 a year to play it online, when i can play the FPS for free online on playstation 3?
#10OdinfanPosted 11/18/2013 10:50:34 AM
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
CrankShaft posted...
get a job

And extremely paranoid

Boohoo, someone doesn't agree with your sentiment, so he's a troll?

Seems like you're the insecure one, since you seem to defend your precious Killzone like it's the end all of games on the PS4.

He's obviously a smarter gamer than you are.
---
"I'm not Ayu Ayu!" - Tsukimiya Ayu, Kanon
Because "Uguu!" is overused....