This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game is sitting on your shelf that you just cant bring yourself to play?

#1Zartic4lifePosted 11/25/2013 12:26:27 PM
Uncharted 2 among others for me. Heard great things but I played the one on vita and it just seems I've had my fill. It's too bad really :(
---
Trolls 4 life!
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5396/photo26b.jpg
#2xSoldier24xPosted 11/25/2013 12:29:03 PM
Zartic4life posted...
Uncharted 2 among others for me. Heard great things but I played the one on vita and it just seems I've had my fill. It's too bad really :(

Skyrim played 20 minutes of it realized i was not going to enjoy it.
#3toadiemanPosted 11/25/2013 12:29:14 PM
None anymore. I sold them all.
---
PSN: toadieman
#4ilovedietcokePosted 11/25/2013 12:32:34 PM
Dead Island, I received it for free and have never played it.
---
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
#5Gamerz_FantasyPosted 11/25/2013 12:33:10 PM
Tales of xillia was that game for me but I finally got into it. The game picks up around 15-20 hours in when the story isn't totally boring and the artes are decent.
#6AlltraPosted 11/25/2013 12:33:38 PM
DmC 2 and 3 off of the DmC HD Collection.

I completed the first, and lost all interest in the rest of the series. The difficulty is so cheap that they allow you to farm healing items because they know you'll need them to win on higher difficulty settings, the controls are terrible, and I frankly don't see what everyone finds enjoyable about the series.
---
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#7Deja-EntenduPosted 11/25/2013 12:37:29 PM
Alltra posted...
DmC 2 and 3 off of the DmC HD Collection.

I completed the first, and lost all interest in the rest of the series. The difficulty is so cheap that they allow you to farm healing items because they know you'll need them to win on higher difficulty settings, the controls are terrible, and I frankly don't see what everyone finds enjoyable about the series.

yeah I rented the HD collection and didn't enjoy them at all

Anyway, I've been meaning to continue the RE series. I'm at RE2 now. I had a save in the end game but lost one memory card, and found another in the process of cleaning my room. Don't really feel like starting from the beginning
#8Dont_bet_on_itPosted 11/25/2013 12:39:05 PM
Deus X. Looks awesome, played an hour or so. It was fun, but I never picked it back up.
I wish I wanted to play it, lol.
---
Aint no nothin
#9King_BurnoutPosted 11/25/2013 12:39:27 PM
Episodes from Liberty City (standalone)

after the (IMO) horrible boring un-fun mess that was GTA IV, i can't muster up the desire to play it, even though i've been told it fixes a lot of what was wrong with IV
#10theshovellerPosted 11/25/2013 12:42:05 PM
The Mass Effect games for Xbox 360. I love the series, but given that I got all the achievements for ME2 and 3 on Xbox, and I don't see myself hooking my Xbox back up unless I want to play Halo 4 (since I got a One), I just ported all my saves over to the PC and plan on playing them all on there.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!