This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am loving Mass Effect 2 right now.

#11ZoraPrincessPosted 11/25/2013 2:15:29 PM
Well, I went with the standard Shepherd so I'm a gunner rather than a special class. Combine that with playing on normal and it's just a bonus more than anything.
---
I hate farting
#12BaseChouGokuPosted 11/25/2013 2:19:26 PM
Also, when are we going to get a console RPG with actual real time space exploration and not dumbed down mechanics? Star Ocean 4 and Mass Effect took sloppy methods on this that feel like a cheapened experience.

If anything, Infinite Space does it better than both and thats on a damn outdated NDS...
#13theshovellerPosted 11/25/2013 2:19:57 PM
BaseChouGoku posted...
theshoveller posted...
cheezeknight posted...
I'm sorry you feel that way TC because this game represents everything that is wrong with current mainstream games.

I'm sorry you have to draw lines in the sand and make everything into an "us versus them" thing. But hey - I guess that's what's wrong with mainstream "gamers" nowadays. You know, that feeling where you have to enter a thread where someone likes a game you don't, and judge them on it.

When you are on a video game forum you must learn to accept these everyday things. It's normal.

All you end up doing is wasting your time posting your grievance towards someone who couldn't care less.

I know, but still... I mean, if he said "I just couldn't get into it because of these reasons," it's cool. But it's the whole "I'm sorry, I'm on a higher plane than you, and I pity you" kinda thing that just grinds my gears. It'd take maybe five seconds to re-read what you typed out before hitting post, thinking if it sounds kinda neutral or rather divisive, and then rewording it if it's the latter so it's more of the former.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#14BaseChouGokuPosted 11/25/2013 2:22:55 PM
theshoveller posted...

I know, but still... I mean, if he said "I just couldn't get into it because of these reasons," it's cool. But it's the whole "I'm sorry, I'm on a higher plane than you, and I pity you" kinda thing that just grinds my gears. It'd take maybe five seconds to re-read what you typed out before hitting post, thinking if it sounds kinda neutral or rather divisive, and then rewording it if it's the latter so it's more of the former.

It doesn't matter.

Look......he didn't even reply to you...

You see it upsets you and I'm saying you've been here long enough to learn that things should not upset you. Its part of forum life. It's normal.
#15thisranksPosted 11/25/2013 2:26:14 PM
Read the OP until it went regional in nature then it became pointless to finish. Shame some people like the regionally challenged have to turn games into agenda fests.

I loved it enough to play it 3 times through in a row. It's a great game and a great RPG.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, Yui Kotogawa, Kaori Kanzaki, and Himari Noihara FTW
#16theshovellerPosted 11/25/2013 2:29:13 PM
BaseChouGoku posted...
theshoveller posted...

It doesn't matter.

Look......he didn't even reply to you...

You see it upsets you and I'm saying you've been here long enough to learn that things should not upset you. Its part of forum life. It's normal.

Eh, well, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If he reads it and goes "Yeah, that was kinda mean, maybe I'll check what I'm saying before posting next time," then mission accomplished. If he doesn't, then.... oh well, it only took me maybe 30 seconds to type out.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#17BaseChouGokuPosted 11/25/2013 2:32:02 PM
thisranks posted...
Read the OP until it went regional in nature then it became pointless to finish. Shame some people like the regionally challenged have to turn games into agenda fests.

It never went regional and there's no agenda. Just opinions. You're making it into an agenda with your usual broken record schtick again.
#18LadyYachiruPosted 11/25/2013 2:32:18 PM
I shall be enjoying ME2 again soon enough...still a few more achievs on ME1 to wrap up first..
---
Vita teneat nisi miseriam.
GT - Aeterna Miseria
#19ZoraPrincessPosted 11/25/2013 2:34:06 PM
thisranks posted...

I loved it enough to play it 3 times through in a row. It's a great game and a great RPG.

wat
---
I hate farting
#20Zora_Prince(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 8:28:32 PM
cheezeknight posted...
I'm sorry you feel that way TC because this game represents everything that is wrong with current mainstream games.

Funny. I think the same thing about Uncharted.
---
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic