This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Soul's games have the absolute worst fanbase

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The Soul's games have the absolute worst fanbase
3 years ago#1
Full of people who think they're super hardcore for playing a super hard game that in reality isn't even close to being as difficult as they tell themselves it is.

Guess it must just really increase their self esteem.
3 years ago#2
Worse than the Sonic fanbase?
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom
3 years ago#3
Souls game were created by God himself to separate the chosen gaming spartans from the peasants! Kneeeeeeeel before Zodd!
3 years ago#4
I'd argue the MGO2 community was worse. Not nearly as big, but dear god they made the game unplayable.
3 years ago#5
you clearly never played MGO off MGS4
SVER is not OP people in the other factions are genuinely bad. GTA is the greatest franchise ever. bethesda games are boring. these are all FACTS
3 years ago#6
David_Faustino posted...

MGS was created by the son of God, Kojima, it's there as a bridge to heaven and to make man remmember why he exists.
3 years ago#7
The hardest thing in Dark Souls was the interface. And having to battle the need to rage, after you accidentally press the right trigger while browsing a merchants wares.
3 years ago#8
Vicsthebest posted...
David_Faustino posted...

MGS was created by the son of God, Kojima, it there as a bridge to heaven and to make man remmember why he exists.

i like your flair, your style good stuff i'll tell you what, im gonna get on the horn with those **** suckers upstairs see if i cant get you a raise. everyone else, this is the guy you need to keep your eyes on, hes gonna be runnin' this joint in the near future.
SVER is not OP people in the other factions are genuinely bad. GTA is the greatest franchise ever. bethesda games are boring. these are all FACTS
3 years ago#9
Agreed. The fanbase makes me dislike the series.
My Saints Row IV Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/649270-saints-row-iv/reviews/review-155468
3 years ago#10
DarkSymbiote posted...
Agreed. The fanbase makes me dislike the series.

This pretty much
PSN: Trannol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The Soul's games have the absolute worst fanbase

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived