This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys, I may have made a mistake in buying the ps4 this soon. The ps3 lives on!

#1HappyBullPosted 12/8/2013 5:25:17 PM
So heres my overall plan.

1. Sell the ps4 for $600 to some poor sap and profit!!!
2. Continue to game on the ps3 for the foreseeable future only buying exclusive games.
3. Eventually build a beast gaming pc to play all multiplat games available on it.
4. Buy another ps4 in 2 or 3 years with a wider selection of good exclusive games to choose from.
5. Continue to enjoy gaming to the fullest never faltering in my hopes to see a better tomorrow (lol :P)

So what do you think guys?
#2Jx1010Posted 12/8/2013 5:29:25 PM
Sounds good lol
---
Currently playing: Persona 3 and SonicAll-Stars RacingTransformed
#3HappyBull(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2013 5:39:37 PM
Haha thanks, when I realized Persona 5, Xillia 2, FF13-3 and whatever other game i've been jonsing for is still yet to be released on top of the games that are out already that I still haven't played (The Last of Us, GTA5, Dragons Dogma etc...), buying a ps4 just doesn't make much sense right now. I guess I just got caught up in the hype.
#4Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 12/8/2013 5:55:32 PM
You could just keep it and enjoy releases as they come out too. That would be the easiest path..
#5ToastyAnakinPosted 12/8/2013 5:57:22 PM
No system is worth buying at launch. You should have waited a few years.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#6kobalobasileusPosted 12/8/2013 6:43:56 PM
HappyBull posted...

2. Continue to game on the ps3 for the foreseeable future only buying exclusive games.
3. Eventually build a beast gaming pc to play all multiplat games available on it.
4. Buy another ps4 in 2 or 3 years with a wider selection of good exclusive games to choose from.
5. Continue to enjoy gaming to the fullest never faltering in my hopes to see a better tomorrow (lol :P)

So what do you think guys?

Better plan:

1. Sell the PS4.
2. Continue to play PS3 exclusives (what few there are).
3. Build a middle-of-the-road gaming PC, since a "beast" is not necessary for multi-platform games.
3a. Buy all multi-platform games on Steam for $10 a pop.
4. Forget that the PS4 and Xbone exist.
4a. Buy a WiiU in 2 or 3 years when Nintendo finally stops ignoring it and catering only to the 3DS.
5. Rejoice at all the money you saved and all the crappy games you avoided.
#7oORyuumaruOoPosted 12/8/2013 7:50:13 PM
*ahem*

1. Sell the PS3
2. Continue gaming on the PS4
3. Build a super computer
4. Buy another PS3 in 2-3 years
5. Eat the girl, **** the bike, sell the pizza

In that order.
---
PSN: MrSeizo
"Did you see that, Zach? Clear as a crisp spring morning. FK...in the coffee!"
#8ToastyAnakinPosted 12/8/2013 7:54:56 PM
whatever you do, do not sell the ps3. You will regret it.

The ps4 cannot play ps3 games. The ps3 can play ps1 games and your ps3 PSN games. The ps3 has more value.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#9jammiesPosted 12/8/2013 8:04:10 PM(edited)
1. Sell one of your kidneys
2. Build a working time machine
3. ????
4. Profit

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#10SuigintouEVPosted 12/8/2013 8:32:29 PM(edited)
HappyBull posted...

This one. PS4 will have a hardware revision that will fix current issues. For now, buy a WiiU and spend the rest of those 6 bills on PS3 and WiiU games :D

Yep. But Wii U has a lot of exclusive games you don't want to miss either - Wonderful 101 among others.

When FFXV comes out. It has been looking like the best FF since IX since it was announced as FF Versus XIII five years ago.
---
https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-bring-bayonetta-1-to-wii-u