This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the deal with saints row 4?

#21Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 7:37:06 PM
ShioonVailglory posted...
If you can't see the problems with your typing throughout this thread, you are right. There IS a problem.

Lol that's ok most people don't admit when there wrong can't expect any less from the masses oh well.
#22qwertyMrJINXPosted 12/17/2013 7:43:03 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
saints row 2 was the perfect balance, 3 was a little bit too much on the crazy side but still a great game. but 4 is just....stupid. its too much, theyre trying too hard.

Trying too hard? No, that's Saints Row 3. Saints Row 4 is much more grounded and consistent than Saints Row 3 is.
---
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
#23Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 8:10:46 PM
qwertyMrJINX posted...
Lord_Ka1n posted...
saints row 2 was the perfect balance, 3 was a little bit too much on the crazy side but still a great game. but 4 is just....stupid. its too much, theyre trying too hard.

Trying too hard? No, that's Saints Row 3. Saints Row 4 is much more grounded and consistent than Saints Row 3 is.

I never played a saints game until 4 but the third looks fun.
#24qwertyMrJINXPosted 12/17/2013 8:15:06 PM
Lightborne posted...
qwertyMrJINX posted...

I never played a saints game until 4 but the third looks fun.

Actually, 3's probably the weakest of them all. The first 2 are good, though the first one hasn't aged well. Basically, what I'm saying is, Saints Row 2 is great.
---
#25Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 8:19:36 PM
I want the one with the most rpg elements.
#26qwertyMrJINXPosted 12/17/2013 8:24:47 PM
None of them have that. o.O
---
#27Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 8:25:59 PM
qwertyMrJINX posted...
None of them have that. o.O

4 has nothing but that's what upgrades are rpg elements.
#28qwertyMrJINXPosted 12/17/2013 8:28:09 PM
Well, you can buy upgrades for in-game money in Saints Row 3. You can unlock upgraded abilities in Saints Row 2 by completing activities. I'd hesitate to call either of those "RPG elements," though.
---
#29Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 8:32:41 PM
Ahhhh I see I'd probably enjoy the third more:) Thanks friend.
#30Balloon-GirlPosted 12/21/2013 7:13:56 AM
Saints Row is possibly one of my favorite series. Sadly it is often overlooked for other open world sandbox games like GTA (Still don't understand the hype for those games)

Only thing I complained about in SR4 was to get my platinum, when you had to ride the alien craft for the ridiculous amount of distance....only to have a patch release a week after cutting the amount to almost nothing.