This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People hate Final Fantasy XIII and DmC, yet they make a lot of topics about them

#1harcoreblazerPosted 12/21/2013 12:57:14 PM
80/80.

Also funny that games that are waay more terrible (Duke Nukem Forever, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Spongebob Squarepants Plankton's Revenge) barely get any attention.

Care to explain why?.

I don't hate DmC (Only played the demo), and tbh i've barely seen FFXIII gameplay or played it to make a judgement.
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#2KogamiShimaPosted 12/21/2013 12:59:02 PM
What is the point of opening with "80/80". What, some self-fellating about the fact that you think you made a funny?

The reason "hate" topics are made is the same reason "love" topics are made.

Otherwise, what is the point of a message board. This isn't the circlejerk board.
#3You_Need_A_LifePosted 12/21/2013 1:00:55 PM
It's hip to hate.

Also, nobody who calls FFXIII or DmC two of the worst games ever can honestly say that they've played a lot of games. I mean, I hate FFXIII and I think it's one of the worst FF games, but it's still functional and works. I just don't like it.

Ride to Hell: Retribution, Wolverine: Adamantium Rage, Ninja Gaiden 3, Terminator Salvation...THOSE are actual bad games. Games that barely even function as games.

The worst you can say about DmC or FFXIII is that you don't like the way they look, play, etc. In the games I mentioned, you can barely even play them period.
#4servb0tsPosted 12/21/2013 1:02:17 PM
I can't speak on DmC, but 90% of FFXIII topics are made by FFXIII Fanboys obsessed with defending its game, which bring fourth people who dislike FFXIII aka the Haters.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#5harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 1:03:00 PM
KogamiShima posted...
What is the point of opening with "80/80". What, some self-fellating about the fact that you think you made a funny?

Otherwise, what is the point of a message board. This isn't the circlejerk board.

Yeah but.

Hate = More Attention

Attention = popularity

Popularity = buying products

Buying producsts = More Money

==

Hate = more money

I rest my case.
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#6KogamiShimaPosted 12/21/2013 1:03:46 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
KogamiShima posted...

Yeah but.

Hate = More Attention

Attention = popularity

Popularity = buying products

Buying producsts = More Money

==

Hate = more money

I rest my case.

Who taught you Business and Economics? Adam Sandler?

Get the **** out of here with that mouth feces.
#7thisranksPosted 12/21/2013 1:06:41 PM
When people don't get what they want they complain. When people are happy/satisfied they usually don't say anything.

That's why most topics are negative in nature depending on the topic. It all starts with the direction the TC takes the topic.
---
Delusions are as necessary to happiness as realities.
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, Yui Kotogawa, Kaori Kanzaki, and Himari Noihara FTW
#8My_UnitPosted 12/21/2013 1:12:57 PM
I talk about these terrible games to help inform others not to make the same mistake in buying them. I want them to know how bad they are so these devs get less money for making such lazy and bad creations.
#9badboyPosted 12/21/2013 1:14:38 PM
Those topics can be classified as butthurt reactions.
#10KogamiShimaPosted 12/21/2013 1:15:18 PM
badboy posted...
Those topics can be classified as butthurt reactions.

Said a girlchild who gets butthurt over those types of topics first.