This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People hate Final Fantasy XIII and DmC, yet they make a lot of topics about them

#31ace_spades111Posted 12/24/2013 12:02:32 PM
KogamiShima posted...
harcoreblazer posted...
KogamiShima posted...
What is the point of opening with "80/80". What, some self-fellating about the fact that you think you made a funny?

The reason "hate" topics are made is the same reason "love" topics are made.

Otherwise, what is the point of a message board. This isn't the circlejerk board.

Yeah but.

Hate = More Attention

Attention = popularity

Popularity = buying products

Buying producsts = More Money

==

Hate = more money

I rest my case.

Who taught you Business and Economics? Adam Sandler?

Get the **** out of here with that mouth feces.

he wishes. classes might have been interesting
#32The_DjokerPosted 12/24/2013 1:22:19 PM
DmC is a great game that DMC fans can't see it for what it actually is.

FF13 is an average game and has no redeeming factors at all.
---
http://s15.postimg.org/6qr256by3/wiiuflop.png
#33Scion_MachinaPosted 12/24/2013 1:45:57 PM
The_Djoker posted...
DmC is a great game that DMC fans can't see it for what it actually is.

FF13 is an average game and has no redeeming factors at all.

While I am more on the side that DmC was an unnecessary reboot that had Capcom unnecessarily outsource their content to a relatively new dev team, Final Fantasy XIII was a definite letdown considering how big the hype there was for that game as with any main-line Final Fantasy before XIII.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#34AnonUnknownPosted 12/24/2013 1:50:09 PM
-GLICE- posted...
A lot of people still talk about World War II, Nazis, etc. So, what is your point, TC?

What a disgusting statement made by a pathetic troll. Stay classy, heh.
#35Haley Joel OsmentPosted 12/24/2013 1:50:19 PM
Because it's more interesting when games in a long and storied franchise are awful. Nobody expected Duke Nukem Forever to be good. Nobody expected Spongebob Squarepants to be good. Lots of people expected Final Fantasy XIII to be good, yet it was complete trash. Doesn't take a genius to work out why there'd be a more people expressing their disappointment in it.

---
I see dead people.
#36Mad_CauliflowerPosted 12/24/2013 2:06:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#37DotsAndLinesPosted 12/24/2013 2:35:55 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
-GLICE- posted...
A lot of people still talk about World War II, Nazis, etc. So, what is your point, TC?

Wait...you're comparing those two games to nazi's now?

The point is that just because something is often talked about doesn't mean it's a good thing. He merely used Nazis as an extreme example to drive the point home.

But I guess people already realized that....it's common sense after all. TC was clearly only trying to troll, but it's hard not to take the bait.
---
WARNING: This post may contain OPINIONS. Opinions that may differ from yours. Do not read if you are unable to handle it with maturity.
#38TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 12/24/2013 2:43:09 PM
My_Unit posted...
I talk about these terrible games to help inform others not to make the same mistake in buying them. I want them to know how bad they are so these devs get less money for making such lazy and bad creations.

But I liked the games, despite people like you telling me I should have gotten them.

So the developers did not make lazy and bad creations, YOU did not like them and try to use your opinions as fact, forcing it on others.

I can understand giving your opinions, but I always enourage others to try it for themselves. Too many people are looking for opinions and advice instead of trying things for themselves.
---
3DS FC: 4871-3749-9558
I can't stand this franchise anymore; I'm just going to follow the boards game after game and tell everyone why.