This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hardest game you've played on a Sony system?

#31christina22Posted 12/27/2013 4:23:50 PM
The first Crash Bandicoot only got halfway before quitting.Would have tried again if the save system didn't suck.
#32NeoFalconHavokPosted 12/27/2013 5:22:14 PM
Jak 2. The most BS ridden game of all time.
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#33Mass_CarrierPosted 12/27/2013 5:52:18 PM
Driver for the PS1.

The tutorial is harder than most games ever get, even on higher difficulties.
---
Probably not changing this sig until Sega announces a western release of Yakuza 5 - May 30 2013
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
#34killahstyle003Posted 12/27/2013 6:07:00 PM
Finishing a 'S Rank, No Heal' run of Malicious was quite hard, especially the final boss.

Colossus #3 Hard Time Attack from Shadow of the Colossus was a slight headache for a few hours too...but the game itself was fun to play.

I'm going to attempt Muramasa Rebirth/Metal Gear Rising/Catherine some time soon, to see what all the fuss is about (difficulty wise that is, I can already tell they're great games that will appeal to me).
---
GT: Exiled Irenicus PSN: EnviableKira
"People look stupid when they cry" - Frank.
#35Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/27/2013 6:40:15 PM
PS1: Rising Zan

PS2: Shinobi

PS3: Demons Souls
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l FC: 0146-9981-6140
#36SpikeyAssPosted 12/27/2013 6:52:49 PM
Unlimited Saga.
#37servb0tsPosted 12/27/2013 7:37:09 PM(edited)
PSP-Hatsune Miku Project Diva on Extreme.

PS1-Puzzle Fighters, Street Fighter spinoff.

PS2-Final Fantasy XI, the first 3 years it came out, Much Raging.

PS3-Demon's Souls it really up the ainty on King's Field series.

Shadow of the Colossus HTA 3, was probably the hardest PS3 Boss I had to fight for a platinum. The Games Super Easy, its just Hard Time Attack is very Brutal
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#38FeiBenaresPosted 12/27/2013 7:08:09 PM
PlayStation- Ghost in the Shell

PlayStation 2- Viewtiful Joe (note: I played Gamecube version but it was too hard)
PlayStation 2 only? Then Sega Genesis Collection- I played Comix Zone. It was too hard. Also Shinobi
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#39webbc99Posted 12/28/2013 1:27:14 PM
Mass_Carrier posted...
Driver for the PS1.

The tutorial is harder than most games ever get, even on higher difficulties.

Oh my god, I had forgotten about this.

The bit in the car park right? You have to do all sorts of crazy stuff, it's absolutely ridiculous, and way, way harder than the rest of the game. It's so stupid lol.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: ARGH ZUBATS | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy III
#40OneformPosted 12/28/2013 3:01:38 PM
I think that Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends on very hard mode to get the 5th level weapons. Pretty much every character will get destroyed in this mode.
Thankfully, you could do it two player split-screen. The character you wanted to get the weapon for you would move to a safe location. There was only one or maybe even two characters who you could use to fulfil the conditions to get the weapon.
All other difficulties on that game were easy though.

Not taking difficulty levels into the question I don't know.
---
The fine line between honour and vengeance will be crossed by one.