This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so what did everyone think of 2013 now that its the end of year

#11CMmophetPosted 12/26/2013 2:04:28 PM
I've bought more PS3 games this year than any in recent memory. The multi platform games like Diablo III, and GTA 5 were great, as were the updates on last year's games - Dragons Dogma DA, and XCOM EW. Sony treated to two system exclusive classics in Ni No Kuni and The Last of Us. The sheer awesomeness of those six titles cannot be matched.

I cant wait for 2014 - now hopefully we get some rpgs on PS4
#12raigePosted 12/26/2013 2:39:09 PM
Fantastic year for games. As for everything else...fuuuuuuuuu.
#13Dicer7Posted 12/26/2013 2:52:26 PM
TAoR posted...
Pretty decent year. Hell of a lot better than 2012 at the very least.

Pretty much this. I still think 2010-2011 is the peak of this past gen, though.
#14David_FaustinoPosted 12/27/2013 2:55:00 PM
Wildspark posted...
Worst year of my life. PS3 was fun though.

i agree with this
---
SVER is not OP people in the other factions are genuinely bad. GTA is the greatest franchise ever. bethesda games are boring. these are all FACTS
#15badboyPosted 12/27/2013 2:57:40 PM
Was a pretty good year for PS3 & 3DS.
#16AnonUnknownPosted 12/27/2013 3:18:11 PM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
Awful weather.

Yeah, what happened to the whole Spring season?
#17DrakillionPosted 12/27/2013 3:26:19 PM
It wasn't a bad year for me but not as great as last year. I had to deal with a lot more stuff that kind of pressured me. Finding a job was more stressful than I thought.

When I look back, I can't believe Bioshock: Infinite and Tomb Raider came out this year. It's all so far away. We also had Tales of Xillia, Dragon's Crown, Ys. What else?

A bit of a boring Christmas because the relatives missed their flight and my mom had to work at night but it was okay. We had a lot of hamon (ham), lechon (roast pig), steam buns, bubbly and a whole bunch of food stuffs. Best Christmas eating in years!

I also got my first experience with joke gifts. My cousin from Michigan sent me the box of his PS4 filled with old electronics fitted into some Styrofoam, a sheet of photo paper with the troll face on it, a broken gamecube controller, and my soldering tool that he borrowed in 2010 but never gave back. He even took the time to make sure the box was okay, got the right sized Styrofoam and wrapped it up. Ass... >_>

Just realized how huge the Panasonic Goldstar was.
---
Adol Christin is like a honey badger. He is fearless, resistant to maladies, and simply does not give a ****. "I don't need no silver! GET OVER HERE!"
#18Solar20xxPosted 12/27/2013 3:28:32 PM
Wildspark posted...
Worst year of my life. PS3 was fun though.

lol same
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.
#19VasDeferensPosted 12/27/2013 3:36:23 PM
Pretty average year, IMO .