This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long is Ni No kuni?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How long is Ni No kuni?

User Info: BDogg20

BDogg20
2 years ago#11
zooknut posted...
no one can give a straight answer anymore just links.. lol

But that is probably the best answer in this topic. That's a great website for questions like this.
Mychal Rivera = Destined to take up the mantle of Greatest Latino Tight End from Tony Gonzalez *Rivera Ball so hard 2013*

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
2 years ago#12
Herrx posted...
Is it longer than The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

It can be. As I recall, doing 100% of everything in TP took me about...50 hours I think. NNK's main game alone, ignoring all side content, is nearly that long.
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
2 years ago#13
If I recalled correctly, I finished the main quest in less than 30 hours.

User Info: ToadWarrior

ToadWarrior
2 years ago#14
zooknut posted...
no one can give a straight answer anymore just links.. lol

To be fair it's a good site if you use it often. I like to check it sometimes cause usually if I have two games in mind I'll want to do the shorter one first. Though I could see how seeing the average length could be a little spoilery sometimes. (Only one that comes to mind is Okami.)

That said I usually have about 1/3rd more total hours than playtime on the site cause I play games very slowly. I think I had about 70 hours on NNK. Definitely longer than Twilight Princess, I'd imagine I had about 35 hours tops on that.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How long is Ni No kuni?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived