This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you rate my PS3 collection now?

#11PudgeThePuddingPosted 12/31/2013 9:09:29 PM
7/10 on my end.
---
Pudge 2016: Vote for Pudge 4 President.
#12LightbornePosted 12/31/2013 9:45:48 PM(edited)
6.5 out of 10 not many unique games in there and no indies mostly aaa titles. Also quite a few unique aaas you missed out on to.
#13MrBanballowPosted 12/31/2013 9:45:11 PM
No Alice: Madness Returns, no HDN: Victory (kudos for having the first two, but get on the ball), no Lollipop Chainsaw, no Mirror's Edge... you and I seem to have very different taste.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#14Gamenamebully(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 9:47:40 PM
MrBanballow posted...
No Alice: Madness Returns, no HDN: Victory (kudos for having the first two, but get on the ball), no Lollipop Chainsaw, no Mirror's Edge... you and I seem to have very different taste.

I actually got the 2nd Neptunia game today(Along with Killer Is Dead) after a long while searching and I am someone who usually goes in order of game titles unless they're on a different console that I don't have. So yeah, I could of gotten the 3rd Neptunia game but that'll mean I'd be missing out on MK2 and be an empty void there.

I was actually looking into Lollipop Chainsaw, Alice, and Mirror's Edge though to be honest. Just couldn't find either of those three today out of my long list of games to get.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#15LightbornePosted 12/31/2013 9:58:50 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
MrBanballow posted...

I actually got the 2nd Neptunia game today(Along with Killer Is Dead) after a long while searching and I am someone who usually goes in order of game titles unless they're on a different console that I don't have. So yeah, I could of gotten the 3rd Neptunia game but that'll mean I'd be missing out on MK2 and be an empty void there.

I was actually looking into Lollipop Chainsaw, Alice, and Mirror's Edge though to be honest. Just couldn't find either of those three today out of my long list of games to get.

Honestly mirrors edge gets old fairly quick which many won't tell you. Its unique but it doesn't last.

Alice is a much better choice and stays fun throughout.
#16DominicanGloryPosted 12/31/2013 10:01:07 PM
4/10

You buy a lot of crap.
---
Is The American Dragon the Best in the World?
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m05woryvER1r5hsoxo1_400.gif
#17Gamenamebully(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 7:11:19 AM
Lightborne posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
MrBanballow posted...

Honestly mirrors edge gets old fairly quick which many won't tell you. Its unique but it doesn't last.

Alice is a much better choice and stays fun throughout.

Alice does look fun. I'll probably have it be my next purchase.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#18Battleship_GrayPosted 1/1/2014 7:23:02 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

I almost got Dragon's Crown today but due to lack of money I didn't get it. It's probably gonna be my next purchase though since it looks fun.

Fun as hell.
#19CallOfEnlightenPosted 1/1/2014 4:07:33 PM
4/10. Only COD are good games. Everything not COD sucks.
---
Proud member of the Call Of Duty Enlightenment Army.
Guiding Lesser gamers since 2013.