This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else want to see an FF9 Crisis Core-like spinoff featuring Steiner?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone else want to see an FF9 Crisis Core-like spinoff featuring Steiner?

User Info: REMercsChamp

REMercsChamp
3 years ago#1
It could have similar gameplay to crisis core, and they could rewrite a bunch of stuff and add new characters to make it work like they did with the original crisis core. Also I would like them to make Steiner look more like Sephiroth
Proud and secure True Gamer

User Info: SpreadDemLegs

SpreadDemLegs
3 years ago#2
???

Hell no.

Vivi Returns or leave that game alone.

User Info: Sand_Flare

Sand_Flare
3 years ago#3
http://static.tumblr.com/6y9pf2z/DMBlix9b5/brahne.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iRU5CxFLZArl5.gif

User Info: Dash_Dash88

Dash_Dash88
3 years ago#4
Final fantasy 9 - Rusty's revenge !
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
Psn Dasha_UK Xbl,Dasha UK,3ds 0103-9935-6957

User Info: nouseravailable

nouseravailable
3 years ago#5
Would rather if they left the game (and Steiner) alone. I would like something as enjoyable as ff9 tho.
NP: Devil Survivor 2, Mario 3d Land and Max Payne 3
3DS: 0619-3048-6154 (add me for friend safari)

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
3 years ago#6
hell freaking no **** him and his **** ass gf i wanted her to die so badly i quit playing never beat the game.
im sorry but i hate games and movies where a dorky jack ass gets a hot **** try that in real life.
you are not "official" anything of any board grow up. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: REMercsChamp

REMercsChamp
3 years ago#7
Gunzleader posted...
hell freaking no **** him and his **** ass gf i wanted her to die so badly i quit playing never beat the game.
im sorry but i hate games and movies where a dorky jack ass gets a hot **** try that in real life.

Ok just calm down man
Proud and secure True Gamer

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
3 years ago#8
ViVi more popular than the whole cast.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.

User Info: delfrickintree

delfrickintree
3 years ago#9
Answer to topic: yes, anything thats not post-ff9 would rule to see again.

Answer to:

Gunzleader posted...

Actually it does happen, as long as youre not confusing dorky jackass with ugly. Got a story to share?

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
3 years ago#10
{Bleep} NO!!!

Crisis Core sucks balls so bad...I don't know how people find that game enjoyable. It's nothing but a 10 hour quest with about a billion "Samey" side missions with <Insert Flavor Text Here> as fluff.

FFIX is great the way it is, it doesn't need a spinoff or sequel, and frankly it would just ruin the perfection if they tried.

They should concentrate on making a great NEW Final Fantasy, one that actually lives up to and expands the legacy of the series, as opposed to leeching off it's previous greatness.
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone else want to see an FF9 Crisis Core-like spinoff featuring Steiner?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived