This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else want to see an FF9 Crisis Core-like spinoff featuring Steiner?

#1REMercsChampPosted 1/1/2014 12:49:30 PM
It could have similar gameplay to crisis core, and they could rewrite a bunch of stuff and add new characters to make it work like they did with the original crisis core. Also I would like them to make Steiner look more like Sephiroth
---
Proud and secure True Gamer
#2SpreadDemLegsPosted 1/1/2014 12:51:25 PM
???

Hell no.

Vivi Returns or leave that game alone.
#3Sand_FlarePosted 1/1/2014 12:51:39 PM
http://static.tumblr.com/6y9pf2z/DMBlix9b5/brahne.jpg
---
http://i.minus.com/iRU5CxFLZArl5.gif
#4Dash_Dash88Posted 1/1/2014 12:55:37 PM
Final fantasy 9 - Rusty's revenge !
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
Psn Dasha_UK Xbl,Dasha UK,3ds 0103-9935-6957
#5nouseravailablePosted 1/1/2014 12:56:56 PM(edited)
Would rather if they left the game (and Steiner) alone. I would like something as enjoyable as ff9 tho.
---
NP: Devil Survivor 2, Mario 3d Land and Max Payne 3
3DS: 0619-3048-6154 (add me for friend safari)
#6GunzleaderPosted 1/1/2014 12:59:24 PM
hell freaking no **** him and his **** ass gf i wanted her to die so badly i quit playing never beat the game.
im sorry but i hate games and movies where a dorky jack ass gets a hot **** try that in real life.
---
you are not "official" anything of any board grow up. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#7REMercsChamp(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 1:24:55 PM
Gunzleader posted...
hell freaking no **** him and his **** ass gf i wanted her to die so badly i quit playing never beat the game.
im sorry but i hate games and movies where a dorky jack ass gets a hot **** try that in real life.

Ok just calm down man
---
Proud and secure True Gamer
#8servb0tsPosted 1/1/2014 1:29:41 PM
ViVi more popular than the whole cast.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#9delfrickintreePosted 1/1/2014 1:31:20 PM
Answer to topic: yes, anything thats not post-ff9 would rule to see again.

Answer to:

Gunzleader posted...

Actually it does happen, as long as youre not confusing dorky jackass with ugly. Got a story to share?
#10AlltraPosted 1/1/2014 1:36:01 PM(edited)
{Bleep} NO!!!

Crisis Core sucks balls so bad...I don't know how people find that game enjoyable. It's nothing but a 10 hour quest with about a billion "Samey" side missions with <Insert Flavor Text Here> as fluff.

FFIX is great the way it is, it doesn't need a spinoff or sequel, and frankly it would just ruin the perfection if they tried.

They should concentrate on making a great NEW Final Fantasy, one that actually lives up to and expands the legacy of the series, as opposed to leeching off it's previous greatness.
---
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.