This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The same people that say Plus sucks....

#1abuck662Posted 1/16/2014 1:41:26 AM
are probably the same people asking and begging for free trial to take advantage of the sales...any thoughts?
---
RW's LastCall2005
#2POOKISTANPosted 1/16/2014 1:44:42 AM
Wat?
#3keybladeXIIIPosted 1/16/2014 1:44:43 AM
B-b-b-but you RENT games and that's bad!
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster
#4Enix BelmontPosted 1/16/2014 1:48:37 AM
I was unimpressed with the free games until I got a vita. I still don't think it's worth it unless you own all three consoles, for the free games.

The sales are why I stay subscribed and make it worth it. Some seriously amazing sales. I got One Piece: Pirate warriors 2 for 12.50, Katamari on vita for 3 bucks, and am going to get Killzone on Vita for 9. I buy a lot of digital games these days and the sales are really fantastic. Without them, sony easily has worse sales than even MS on xbox, but with plus, they're closer to steam.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#5Dersu_UzalaPosted 1/16/2014 2:09:41 AM
Nope, I'm totally disinterested in Plus because you don't own the games. Ownership is important to me and I'm not interested in a rental service that will eat up my entire HDD space really quickly.
#6RyuVegasPosted 1/16/2014 2:15:15 AM
Enix Belmont posted...
The sales are why I stay subscribed and make it worth it. Some seriously amazing sales. I got One Piece: Pirate warriors 2 for 12.50, Katamari on vita for 3 bucks, and am going to get Killzone on Vita for 9. I buy a lot of digital games these days and the sales are really fantastic. Without them, sony easily has worse sales than even MS on xbox, but with plus, they're closer to steam.

Wooo! +1 more person that gets it!
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP- LoZ:ALBW, Borderlands 2, RaC:ItN
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#7abuck662(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 2:16:52 AM
well when I buy 15- 20 dollar games for less than 4 dollars...I do believe I OWN THEM and since I have plus until late 2018....you might as well say I own them too b/c by that time I will not care about a lot of the stuff I got FOR FREE
---
RW's LastCall2005
#8Enix BelmontPosted 1/16/2014 2:27:15 AM
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Nope, I'm totally disinterested in Plus because you don't own the games. Ownership is important to me and I'm not interested in a rental service that will eat up my entire HDD space really quickly.

The rental service is more of an extra bonus than the sales, for me. Plus, for me, I have a PS4. I need it for online now, so it's cool.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#9Impaired MedicPosted 1/16/2014 4:08:25 AM
Dersu_Uzala posted...

So what you're actually saying is, you'd really get a lot of use out of PS+, with so many games filling up your HDD.
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#10JenniferTatePosted 1/16/2014 5:27:41 AM
I found Plus half off for my first two years, so coupled with the sale prices (Blood Dragon for 3.75?!) I am getting my enjoyment before I even factor in the free loaners. which are nice because like the sale games, it's not always something I would have taken the plunge on otherwise.

I subbed to Live Gold for years, and Plus makes me sad I didn't get a PS3 sooner. I really do feel like I'm getting a membership value. I have nowhere to rent games, either, so I'll take what they give me.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten