This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just finished "rain." My thoughts...

#1wigsplasherPosted 1/18/2014 11:02:48 AM
Fun downloadable game. Pretty easy, but it was relaxing. The story was extremely cheesy though, and it seemed like it was written by a high school student.

About to start my 2nd playthrough for the collectibles. I think the idea of only adding collectibles after you complete the story is a great one. Really adds replay value.

In short, I recommend the game at its current price point.
---
We will go on a journey. A journey of scooters.
#2evidpeedPosted 1/18/2014 11:32:33 AM
Awesome. I bought this and Limbo. I really want Brothers to go on sale again. As well as The Unfinished Swan.
---
Official Vanitas of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
PSN: PhantomOfVanitas 3DS FC: 4141-2374-8993
#3wigsplasher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 12:01:49 PM(edited)
evidpeed posted...
Awesome. I bought this and Limbo. I really want Brothers to go on sale again. As well as The Unfinished Swan.

I'm pretty sure Brothers is free next week or the week after if you're a Plus member.

The Unfinished Swan is very similar to rain in that it's extremely easy but very enjoyable. Thankfully, it has a few tricky trophies if you like a challenge.
---
We will go on a journey. A journey of scooters.
#4DAP1MP13Posted 1/18/2014 12:01:05 PM
evidpeed posted...

If you have ps+, Brothers will be part of the instant game collection next week.
---
The City never sleeps, it's full of villains and creeps, that's where I learned to do my hustle, had to scuffle with freaks.
PSN ID: DAP1MP13