This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just finished "rain." My thoughts...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just finished "rain." My thoughts...

User Info: wigsplasher

wigsplasher
3 years ago#1
Fun downloadable game. Pretty easy, but it was relaxing. The story was extremely cheesy though, and it seemed like it was written by a high school student.

About to start my 2nd playthrough for the collectibles. I think the idea of only adding collectibles after you complete the story is a great one. Really adds replay value.

In short, I recommend the game at its current price point.
We will go on a journey. A journey of scooters.

User Info: evidpeed

evidpeed
3 years ago#2
Awesome. I bought this and Limbo. I really want Brothers to go on sale again. As well as The Unfinished Swan.
Official Vanitas of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
PSN: PhantomOfVanitas 3DS FC: 4141-2374-8993

User Info: wigsplasher

wigsplasher
3 years ago#3
evidpeed posted...
Awesome. I bought this and Limbo. I really want Brothers to go on sale again. As well as The Unfinished Swan.

I'm pretty sure Brothers is free next week or the week after if you're a Plus member.

The Unfinished Swan is very similar to rain in that it's extremely easy but very enjoyable. Thankfully, it has a few tricky trophies if you like a challenge.
We will go on a journey. A journey of scooters.

User Info: DAP1MP13

DAP1MP13
3 years ago#4
evidpeed posted...

If you have ps+, Brothers will be part of the instant game collection next week.
The City never sleeps, it's full of villains and creeps, that's where I learned to do my hustle, had to scuffle with freaks.
PSN ID: DAP1MP13
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just finished "rain." My thoughts...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived