This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the best couch co-op games for the PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are the best couch co-op games for the PS3?

User Info: kah

kah
3 years ago#1
I already have Lara Croft Guardian of Life, that one Contra game, and Borderlands 2. What are some other PS3 games that have really good couch co-op?

User Info: evidpeed

evidpeed
3 years ago#2
Disney Universe is fun as well as other Disney/Pixar games. Kung fu panda, shrek, Madagascar racing, Dreamworks racing, etc.

Portal 2 is fun, Dead Nation can get hectic in a good way, I had a lot of fun with Resistance as well.
Official Vanitas of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
PSN: PhantomOfVanitas 3DS FC: 4141-2374-8993

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 years ago#3
Dragons Crown..... If u enjoy 2D beat em ups, but this one has rpg elements, level up and
stuff like that

Earthworm jim HD...... Fun 2D sidescroller up to 4 people

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
3 years ago#4
Lego Games in general.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.

User Info: Charging_Zebra

Charging_Zebra
3 years ago#5
Little Big Planet
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
3 years ago#6
Damn most I would mention have already been. The Tales of games have a co- op element to the combat. It's pretty damn cool from the very kitty I've experienced with friends.

PSN has the PixelJunk games, Shooter 1&2 and Eden I know for sure, that have co-op.

Then you got Castle Crashers, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Double a Dragon Neon for beat me ups. I know there are more as looking these up will usually yield others under a "Related Titles" type of banner.

There's Hardcore Uprising as an anime-styled remake of Contra by Arc Systems Works - the guys behind BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, P4: Arena, Arcana Hearts 3, and Chaos Code.

And to get more fringe I hear Kane & Lynch 1(not 2 as that is a middle finger to games in general) is pretty good for its co-op in its uniqueness for the players seeing different things as Kane or Lynch. Army of Two I hear is decent but again not its sequels.

I'm sure I know more they just are t coming to me right now.
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP- LoZ:ALBW, Borderlands 2, RaC:ItN
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
3 years ago#7
Fairytale Fights. HILARIOUS!

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
3 years ago#8
Go old school and grab trophies while you're at it:

- Altered Beast
- Golden Axe
- Streets of Rage 2

Then, there are others:

- Castle Crashers
- Double Dragon Neon
- Lost Planet 2
- Moon Diver (but not worth $15, imo)
- Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Resident Evil 5
- Resident Evil 6
- Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game
- Warriors Orochi 3
PSN: Jim_Berry - http://psnprofiles.com/Jim_Berry
FFXIV: ARR - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3089119/

User Info: Dave4202

Dave4202
3 years ago#9
Dungeon Defenders, don't know why no one ever mentions this game. I had a blast with it.

Also, Diablo 3 has some fun co op.

Also Street Fighter x Tekken, I didn't really enjoy the game that much but couch co op was a blast.

User Info: shaftymcnasty

shaftymcnasty
3 years ago#10
I wouldn't recommend playing co-op with the Tales games. Yes, there is co-op during combat but everything else is single player which can be really boring for the other person. That's the reason my wife and I stopped playing Tales of Graces F together.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are the best couch co-op games for the PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived