This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EB Games Canada has increased the prices of all their new release games by $5.

#51Village IdiotPosted 1/22/2014 1:37:03 PM
Both Toukiden and Dark Souls II's prices went up at EB Games

44.99 and 64.99

Cancelling both.
---
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch
#52ThePonyColliePosted 1/22/2014 1:41:58 PM
jubjub360 posted...
ComradeRyan posted...
Please do not shop from EB Games/GameStop again. There is no need to support a shady business.

Mmm... no I think I'm going to buy from EB Games/Gamestop. Especially after your compelling argument.

If you like getting ripped off, more power to you.
#53Redwarz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 1:49:18 PM
Video Games Plus official stance on the subject is that they will not be increasing their prices even if the MSRP becomes 64.99. I suggest Canadians give them your business or to Amazon.
---
Currently Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey, Time and Eternity, Killer is Dead, Grand Theft Auto Online.
#54edomon007Posted 1/22/2014 3:14:10 PM(edited)
Redwarz posted...
Video Games Plus official stance on the subject is that they will not be increasing their prices even if the MSRP becomes 64.99. I suggest Canadians give them your business or to Amazon.

Does videogameplus offer free shipping?

I better pay off my tales of symphonia collector's edition before they increase the price to $104.99 @ EB Games.
I going cancel my pre-order of FFX|X-2 HD (I don't care about the art book, I'll just download the scans in the future) & get the digital copy of the game (I know digital is not a popular choice) or go to VideoGamePlus just to stick to EB Games.
#55Impaired MedicPosted 1/22/2014 5:09:50 PM
Try something else then. Scraping barrels isn't a good way to make money.
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#56stalemate_666Posted 1/22/2014 5:13:09 PM
x_Bravery posted...
I don't understand how people can just say that "this is only an extra $5". Not everyone is white collar making the big $$$. when you work part-time and you're barely scraping the bottom of the barrel for $$$ it's a big deal.

Even if you have the money why would you put up with that bs. If you did it with everything you every bought even if you were rich you'd be broke.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#57bloodcoastPosted 1/22/2014 8:03:41 PM
Ebgames is now bumping older games too. Even a game that came out last August like Dragon's Crown is going at 54.99 (PS3) and 44.99 (Vita) now.
#58JenniferTatePosted 1/23/2014 5:54:33 AM
Any price increase is a deal to me. I have money now and it still annoys me. What's the point of boosting my income if the rest of my expenditures scale?

stupid taxes.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#59CronoGuyverPosted 1/24/2014 12:14:56 PM
Well I have not payed more then 19.99 for regular and 39.99 for collectors edition in years... so they are simply telling me to never ever buy anything on release days or within first 3 month.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#60TomoEK9Posted 1/24/2014 12:19:20 PM
JenniferTate posted...
Any price increase is a deal to me. I have money now and it still annoys me. What's the point of boosting my income if the rest of my expenditures scale?

stupid taxes.

So you can afford the expenditures lol.