This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After exlusively owning a 360 for years, I have converted to PlayStationism and

#1HaloODSTDPosted 2/1/2014 10:10:16 AM
I thank God (Kaz) that I am not shackled to the slavery that is Xbox Live. Look, I only use PSN to play games online. I don't watch youtube, netflix, ESPN, or even download demos. I just use it to game. And knowing that I can game whenever I want without having to pay $40-60 a year is truly freedom to play. I know a lot of people will say "blah blah you can't give up $5 a month?" and I say can, but I don't need to!

There are some here who will still judge me by my username, but I will forgive them because God will still love them.
---
PSN: Rutgers Student
#2LightbornePosted 2/1/2014 10:11:49 AM
I get it man and thats awesome.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.
#3ReportMeTyreePosted 2/1/2014 10:12:17 AM
get ps+ and lol at Games With Gold with us.
---
PSN & XBL: TYruler50. Im backkkkkk! Hermeses!
no more space dockers.
#4Jx1010Posted 2/1/2014 10:12:48 AM
You're right.
Im surprised how people still pay for xbox Live ''today'' plus have to put up with ads after paying for the service. Huge rip off.
#5Mindwipe77Posted 2/1/2014 10:50:20 AM
and when halo 5 comes out you'll be rushing to buy a xbox 1, you're a fake believer
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#6HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 10:56:27 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
and when halo 5 comes out you'll be rushing to buy a xbox 1, you're a fake believer

I don't think I'll get getting Halo 5, after spending 20,000ish hours since Halo 2 online, I'm tottaly FPS'd out..

The only FPS i own now is black ops and I only play that when my friends are over. I also was given Resistance 1 and 2, but haven't opened them yet.. :/

I'm more excited for MGSV
---
#7Blackvoodoo79Posted 2/1/2014 11:03:30 AM
HaloODSTD posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

I don't think I'll get getting Halo 5, after spending 20,000ish hours since Halo 2 online, I'm tottaly FPS'd out..

The only FPS i own now is black ops and I only play that when my friends are over. I also was given Resistance 1 and 2, but haven't opened them yet.. :/

I'm more excited for MGSV

I've felt this way since 2006 or so. The only FPS that I've enjoyed this generation was The Darkness II...
---
PSN-Diesel_Afflict
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/affliction1979/pillowpants.jpg http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/affliction1979/killit2.jpg
#8LAGswitchLARRYPosted 2/1/2014 11:11:02 AM
Y wood you support anything $ony ?

I don't understand you people
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#9HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 11:16:18 AM
LAGswitchLARRY posted...
Y wood you support anything $ony ?

I don't understand you people

supported them when I got my PS1, PS2, PS3, and soon to be PS4 :D
---
#10POOKISTANPosted 2/1/2014 11:20:28 AM
I came over from Live a few years ago and although not having to bribe the company not to disable your multiplayer functionality there is one other vital piece of the puzzle that you may have overlooked: The marketing.

Xbox Live has their shop built into the Operating System which is pretty damn annoying - PlayStation has an icon that you click on to go to their shop and that's it. Beyond that, Microsoft's marketing is like a borderline brainwashing campaign: "What's your favorite Xbox Live game?" Wait, what? Why can I only choose a handful of titles as my "favorite Xbox Live game"? Why were they all released within the past three months? Something seems fishy here...

What's more is this prevents Sony from jamming stuff down your throat like Microsoft does. It's really sickening to see how Microsoft says their camera is the most amazing thing ever created yet you go to any list of the worst games overall for any year since it has come out and there's not only likely to be many titles made exclusively for that camera on the list, but they're likely to have the top spots of that list!

Finally, Sony really has turned the tide regarding exclusives. The exclusives on Xbox are generally all shooters then Forza - Beyond that there isn't much. My favorite Xbox exclusive is Splinter Cell Conviction and I don't really dust it off for any reason other than to play that on occasion.

So, yeah - You have abandoned the dark side. Now get out there and get some of the more amazing exclusives and have yourself a time - At this point there's a lot of 'em that aren't that expensive and there's plenty of 'em that're worth it while some may not be your cup-O-tea...