This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Persona 3 FES up in EU store

#1DeliFlatChestPosted 2/12/2014 8:40:25 AM(edited)
If you can't get the US version, Go for that or P3P

Source:EU Blog

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/02/12/playstation-store-update-last-us-left-behind-toukiden-txk

---
Megidolaon for everyone!
"There is no light, Just the blight that kills everyone"
#2TalesOfGodPosted 2/12/2014 8:46:29 AM
DeliFlatChest posted...

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/02/12/playstation-store-update-last-us-left-behind-toukiden-txk

Wait a second.
They have Persona 3 FES for PS3? O_O

Is it in HD?
#3DeliFlatChest(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 8:48:31 AM
TalesOfGod posted...
DeliFlatChest posted...

Wait a second.
They have Persona 3 FES for PS3? O_O

Is it in HD?

PS2 Classic, It does look good though on a HDTV though IMO
---
Megidolaon for everyone!
#4ScrubbydudePosted 2/12/2014 8:53:48 AM(edited)
It has save game issues though. If I were you I'll do some research on that before jumping in if you still own a PS2 and the original PS2 P3: FES disc. Atlus' forums are closed btw, so yeah try other venues.

You really don't want to lose 50 hours of progress to a bug.
---
Waiting for: PS Now!
#5VarronPosted 2/12/2014 8:52:48 AM
Scrubbydude posted...
It has save game issues though, I'll do some research on that before jumping in if you still own a PS2 and the original PS2 disc. Atlus' forums are closed btw, so yeah try other venues.

You really don't want to lose 50 hours of progress to a bug.

How frequent is this saving bug? I just started playing P3FES on my PS3 and I don't want to lose my save... D:
---
PS3/3DS Gamer
#6ScrubbydudePosted 2/12/2014 8:56:12 AM
Varron posted...
How frequent is this saving bug? I just started playing P3FES on my PS3 and I don't want to lose my save... D:

Dunno lol. I was just browsing through the P3:FES boards a year or 2 back and there were some mentions of it, and also some claims that it was patched (or not). Sorry I can't be of more help; best to ask those who have experience with it.
---
Waiting for: PS Now!
#7DeliFlatChest(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 8:59:34 AM
Scrubbydude posted...
Varron posted...

Dunno lol. I was just browsing through the P3:FES boards a year or 2 back and there were some mentions of it, and also some claims that it was patched (or not). Sorry I can't be of more help; best to ask those who have experience with it.

My friend beat the game and i have 80 hours(Though 30 of them were idling) in and none of us encountered that bug
---
Megidolaon for everyone!
#8VarronPosted 2/12/2014 9:12:21 AM
DeliFlatChest posted...
Scrubbydude posted...
Varron posted...

My friend beat the game and i have 80 hours(Though 30 of them were idling) in and none of us encountered that bug

Well here's hoping that it doesn't happen anymore. :3
---
PS3/3DS Gamer
#9sora364Posted 2/12/2014 9:16:07 AM
If the save bug occurs, you will read "Save Failed." However before turning off the game, simply overwrite the corrupted save. Not really a big deal...
#10crazyj10Posted 2/12/2014 9:23:29 AM
To my knowledge it's been fixed. Most of the glitches now are just those present in the original version of the game.

And besides, even IF it was still there, it's not that hard to keep multiple save files and even back them up on a USB if you really want to be safe.
---
"Don't worry. I'm here. Someone told me I'm the only one who can save the world."
-Purple Heart