This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you get bored of games halfway through and just move on?

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/13/2014 9:47:35 PM
or at least want to? TR was the last game I finished - and I loved it - but thats a rarity - often I cannot wait for a game to end so I can move along to something new
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2GoatJugSoupPosted 2/13/2014 10:09:09 PM
generally no but if I do find myself getting bored with a game I will move on because what's the point of gaming if you are not having fun.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/meecegoatsalot
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#3ilikefordsPosted 2/13/2014 10:13:17 PM
I get bored with games really easy now it seems so I am constantly switching games out and playing different ones.

Because of this I now have a huge backlog. I rarely give up and never finish a game though.
---
PSN ID:I_Like_Fords / GT: Genckler
[R3D] --- I am a Motorcyclist :: Buying new bike in spring!
#4danny50Posted 2/13/2014 10:24:39 PM
I generally try not too. If I do find myself getting bored I will play through something else and revisit the previous.
#5AlltraPosted 2/13/2014 10:28:20 PM
Not so much bored, but something else distracts me that I want to play more than what I was playing, and I'll stop halfway.

I don't like doing that though, and I try very hard not to. I prefer to finish what I start before I move on to something else, but it has happened on occasion.
---
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#6CronoGuyverPosted 2/13/2014 10:31:46 PM
yep...I do. Why bother with boring game?
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#7A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/13/2014 11:25:46 PM
Sometimes. Happened with The Last of Us, Ni No Kuni, Mini Ninjas, Mirror's Edge, probably some others.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#8NaturalCalamityPosted 2/13/2014 11:48:00 PM
Games I chose not to finish this past gen:

DmC
White Knight Chronicles
GTA5
Uncharted 3
Demon's Souls
Final Fantasy 13-2

Let's just say this was not a good gen for me. Probably the gen that I've gamed the least.
---
Sophisticated Ignorance, Write my Curses in Cursive.
#9rswsc0407Posted 2/13/2014 11:50:19 PM
This seems to happen to me all of the time nowadays and I have no idea why. I will eventually go back and finish them sometime I just have too many games to play cause of Plus on top of buying more games that I want cause they're like 5-10 bucks and it's kind of hard to pass up at that price.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#10ScrubbydudePosted 2/14/2014 12:09:44 AM
Only on games that I know I can't enjoy any further. Examples include: Valkyria Chronicles where the first 7 chapters bored me, Dishonored/Deus Ex where I got tired of reloading check points for non-lethal runs and KH 1.5 Remix where I just hit Atlantica. Otherwise I try to make it a point to complete a game I like and unlock all the artwork/bonus commentaries. I won't bother with trophies/achievements.

If there is something really interesting that just hit my hard disk then that just got listed on my backlog...and I'll clear it.

Someday. =/
---
Waiting for: PS Now!